Bear with me this week - flooded basement (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Bear with me this week. May be a little slow to respond to PMs etc.

Massive rainstorm here on saturday has caused a sewage backup in my rental property as well as a good chunk of the entire neighbourhood. Will be occupying more of my free time than I'd like dealing with the fallout of that in the short term.

All things considered we'll be just fine. Tenants have been moved into a different suite, disaster recovery crew starts shortly and insurance will do it's thing. Way she goes.

UPDATE:

Same property just flooded again due to another massive rainstorm in the area, and my OTHER rental in that neighbourhood is also flooded. (That’s all I’ve got for rentals. We’re 2 for 2)

I appreciate your patience with me. Only jobs with critical deadlines will receive my attention for now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Same property just flooded again due to another massive rainstorm in the area, and my OTHER rental in that neighbourhood is also flooded.

I appreciate your patience with me. Only the most critical deadlines will receive my attention for now. Thanks.

Same property just flooded again due to another massive rainstorm in the area, and my OTHER rental in that neighbourhood is also flooded.

I appreciate your patience with me. Only the most critical deadlines will receive my attention for now. Thanks.
Still busy with the properties but not so much in the crisis phase anymore. Will start catching up on PMs etc. Thanks everyone for their patience.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Still yelling at clouds here however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom