For Sale Bean Town Poker Cut Cards (Poker Size) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
They came in today! Thanks again to @MatB for running the buy. I have a poop ton of these bad boys so time to offload some. All cut cards are poker sized.

$5 shipped for one pair (tan+black)
$4 extra for a second pair
I can mail 4 cut cards internationally just add an extra +$1 for the postage so 2 for $6 or 4 for $10.

I also have 9x pairs of tan only that will follow the above pricing. Post your order in the thread and i will reach out with your total. These will get mailed out in a plain white envelope. I think I can do around 8 cut cards in one envelope. Before weight and thickness becomes a problem.

20200615_160939.jpg

Last edited:
If you have a ton, would you mind setting aside 3 pairs for me. I’m gonna need some to actually play with in addition to displaying.
I can do that. I'll set them aside with the other stuff I have for you.

2 pair here please, thanks for the tag Jeff (Ben says we might have a pair already. If that's the case we will only take 1 pair)
Preferably poker size

Ben says 2 pairs! Please

2 pair here please, thanks for the tag Jeff (Ben says we might have a pair already. If that's the case we will only take 1 pair)
These are the new art ones, and just came in the mail today. At the moment no one should have any :sneaky:. You guys likely have my original ones.

@FordPickup92 @Ben8257 although I guess I don’t know if y’all do cut cards. But you seem to do everything...
Jeff are you accusing me of collecting cut cards sir???
20200615_171650.jpg

I only have a resonable number of cut cards... I don't like going overboard and hording things!!!!

Ohh what's that on the first page front and center??? The last beantown cuts cards!

Bump.

Making a PO run today to get ample stamps to send these out. Will send PMs shortly to all parties interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom