Bean Town Poker 43mm 8v IHC Cali Cash Pr0n! (2 Viewers)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Been a long time coming with this set. Putting the chips together was no easy task. I'd like to say the 400 SB T1k's might be the biggest single hoard that I know of. Once all together Steve worked up his magic with some fantastic art work that pays homage to where I was born and raised. Big thanks to everyone that had their hand in helping with this set and thank you @Gear for taking on a relatively large murder job. His work is as usual, top notch. To be honest I don't foresee this set having much play in my games since my main players sometimes drink a little too much and get rowdy with the chips. I would love to bring them to meetups and games with chippers to have everyone enjoy some 43mm IHC dopeness! Handling these chips is truly pleasure. Had a small scare with FedEx who held my chips at customs for identity purposes. Had to fill out some kind of a Homeland Security Importer's form and give a bunch of my information just to have them release the item to me. That was fun :dead:.. Well finally I get to display the set at full power. Everyone knows I have been working on this and I've given a few teasers. Enjoy the pr0n! It took a while to take.

Bean Town Poker 43mm IHC Cali Cash Set  (1).JPG

Bean Town Poker 43mm IHC Cali Cash Set  (2).JPG

Bean Town Poker 43mm IHC Cali Cash Set  (3).JPG

Daddy's little helper. I swear this girl makes life worth living. She loves playing with poker chips and owns close to 100 of her own.
Bean Town Poker 43mm IHC Cali Cash Set  (6).JPG

Last edited:
Omg...I was excited when my ONE barrel of SB T1k showed up. Incredible work, just wow!

These are magnificent mate, huge fan of the $100 jetons. I know they aren't the main event, but I f'n love jetons and these add a real classy flair on top of the already badass set. Seriously sick!

These are magnificent mate, huge fan of the $100 jetons. I know they aren't the main event, but I f'n love jetons and these add a real classy flair on top of the already badass set. Seriously sick!
I have a hard time picking a favorite chip but the jeton might also take the cake for me. Adds a really cool high end flair to an already badass set.

I always seem to miss your new chip pr0n threads, bro! Awesome stuff, as always — congrats!

Looks awesome :wow:

Where did you get the $100 jetons made?
Looks like MSK Gaming.
SixSpeedFury is correct. The jetons were made by MSK. I wanted to keep it full blown Cali with white hundos but white 8v IHC hundos aren't really a thing so this was my compromise. They came out phenomenal.

How feasible is it to order small runs like this from MSK? Do they have setup fees or some kind of volume discount pricing?
I'd say it's very feasible. There was no setup cost. They definitely do volume discounts but overall I was okay with paying a little extra for the 40 or so I ordered. The real cost was the mid pandemic shipping, that sucked real bad because otherwise the jetons were priced pretty fairly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom