SOLD Bean Town Poker 1 Year Giveaway! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a sometime Canucks fan, it pains me to say "City Of Champions". At least there is a low probability of a hockey riot breaking out here, given that the whole city is pretty much locked down.

Last edited:
My favorite thing about this thread is making every say it haha. The tears are delicious :sneaky::sneaky:. Keep it coming folks!

That-a-boy! ;) These stocks haven’t shifted and have actually gone up slightly.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(this is what I’ve explained to my better-half. I’m drunk when I say it so she just shakes her head...:LOL: :laugh:)
Hahahaha, my wife has stopped trying to reason with me. She has realized it's a losing battle. One win for PCF and a loss for PCF's wives :D :wow: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

City of champions!
Goddamn right. My first love was Jim Ed Rice. My last was Thomas Edward Brady. Lots of great ones in between, and with all different middle names. I wonder who will be next?

As a sometime Canucks fan, it pains me to say "City Of Champions". At least there is a low probability of a hockey riot breaking out here, given that the whole city is pretty much locked down.
And I'll politely point out that Edmonton has been using that name for many decades, ever since Gretzky was a youngster (although I think that they will probably have to relinquish that title based on the last thirty years of futility)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom