SOLD Bean Town Poker 1 Year Giveaway! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
15854082631307417547909942220078.jpg

And I'll politely point out that Edmonton has been using that name for many decades, ever since Gretzky was a youngster (although I think that they will probably have to relinquish that title based on the last thirty years of futility)
There’s a suburb of Boston that’s been rightfully calling itself city of champions for years, too. Brockton, MA was home to heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano, middleweight champ Marvelous Marvin Hagler, and a high school football team with over ten state championships.
There’s plenty of cities that can claim the name. (Though as far as professional team sports go, over the last 20 years, it would be tough to beat Boston.)

There’s a suburb of Boston that’s been rightfully calling itself city of champions for years, too. Brockton, MA was home to heavyweight champion Rocky Marciano, middleweight champ Marvelous Marvin Hagler, and a high school football team with over ten state championships.
There’s plenty of cities that can claim the name. (Though as far as professional team sports go, over the last 20 years, it would be tough to beat Boston.)

the Brockton Boxers were a juggernaut high school football team before y2K. Hagler was announced as from The City of Champions Brockton Mass when he fought. In East Boston we called Brockton the shoe city.

Entries officially closed. Please do not post to enter. Im going to run the generator and set up a 3 way all in for the winners.

Winner will have the option to add on 10 Rabbit Hunts at my cost as I have decided to use a different color due to me being a big fat dummy. More info to come on that... lol

20200330_203551.jpg

Entries officially closed. Please do not post to enter. Im going to run the generator and set up a 3 way all in for the winners.

Winner will have the option to add on 10 Rabbit Hunts at my cost as I have decided to use a different color due to me being a big fat dummy. More info to come on that... lol

View attachment 431416
Ohhhh so hawwwtt *drool emoji*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom