BCC Riverboat Cash sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfruits

Pair
Reaction score
Hello,

I am thinking about buying a good amount of these chips with the intent on keeping a set and selling the rest.

2.jpg
1.jpg

The pictures above are not of the actual chips. They are from ChaosRock's thread below. A lot of great pictures there.

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bcc-riverboat-web-mold-cash-set.5771/

I am a little worried about selling the rest of the chips because of the high price of the chips, the breakdown, and not having many $25s to make even sets.

Let me know if you would be interested in purchasing any of these sets. There would be 1 of set A (hopefully someone who already owns the tournament chips will be interested) and 2 sets of B for sale. The price would be $1.50 per chip plus shipping. If i can get a few interested buyers and a couple of back ups I will order the chips.

I can add .25s and remove $5s to any set.

Set A

.25 x 203
$1 x 181
$5 x 147

Set B

.25 x 203
$1 x 181
$5 x 147
$25 x 64
$100 x 64

Thanks for looking,

-Z

If you are interested in breaking it up into smaller sets, I would be in for .25x100, 1.00x60, 5.00x40 with a couple extra of each denom for "just in case".

I will keep your count in mind.

just out of curiousity, what would your starting stacks be with that set? would you be adding a nickel chip?

It will be just a small cash set. We usually run two tourneys a night and when enough of us are busted out of the first one we have a .25/.25 cash game while we're waiting for the second game. Buyins are usually 10-20 bucks and 6-10 people. It's not anything I need, but I've always liked these chips and I guess I just needed an excuse for more chips. ;)

I would take one of the set "a" if you are willing to ship to Canada, and might consider upgrading to a b set if it will make this happen.

Thanks for this,

Seth

another thing ive been thinking about is buying 2 tournament sets from HPC. maybe keeping one and adding the other to one of the cash sets to include all denominations.

as you can see in the cash sets above, they are light on $25s and heavy on $100s. the opposite applies for the tournament set breakdown below being sold at HPC.

i could take 40 $25 chips out of both tournament sets and add to cash sets, add 20 or so $100 chips to both tournament sets from each cash set.

this would give 10 plyr starting tourny stacks of 12/17/10/3 for a T10k with >$130k left for rebuys and color ups

BCC Riverboat Tournament set

http://www.holdempokerchips.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RB99

This Fixed Set Includes:

$25 chips x 160
$100 chips x 160
$500 chips x 100
$1000 chips x 60
$5000 chips x 20

At this time there are 8 sets available

Last edited:
another thing ive been thinking about is buying 2 tournament sets from HPC. maybe keeping one and adding the other to one of the cash sets to include all denominations.

as you can see in the cash sets above, they are light on $25s and heavy on $100s. the opposite applies for the tournament set breakdown below being sold at HPC.

i could take 40 $25 chips out of both tournament sets and add to cash sets, add 20 or so $100 chips to both tournament sets from each cash set.

this would give 10 plyr starting tourny stacks of 12/17/10/3 for a T10k with >$130k left for rebuys and color ups

BCC Riverboat Tournament set

http://www.holdempokerchips.com/proddetail.asp?prod=RB99

This Fixed Set Includes:

$25 chips x 160
$100 chips x 160
$500 chips x 100
$1000 chips x 60
$5000 chips x 20

At this time there are 8 sets available

That's not a bad idea, my plan was to actually buy one of these and have a complete riverboat cash/tourney set.

On a side note, any good ideas for a relatively affordable nickel for this set? I'd be OK with China clays, or maybe a relabeling project.

That's not a bad idea, my plan was to actually buy one of these and have a complete riverboat cash/tourney set.

On a side note, any good ideas for a relatively affordable nickel for this set? I'd be OK with China clays, or maybe a relabeling project.

What about the Samurai Palace non denoms? I would keep witn the quarter pie theme.

Except that SP NCV are t-molds and it's a felony to label them...

HPC used to have web mold solid blanks available. Riverboat hot stamped nickels would keep your felony record clean.

I designed a New Orleans themed 5c hotstamp, which I never used.

I have 200 $0.25 Riverboats (T-mold) and was planning to get $1 Mardi Gras and T-molds solids for the nickels. But I never could decide on a color for the solids...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432256005.948004.jpg

tapatalking ...

Doesnt look like i was able to generate enough interest. Going to use the money for something else. Sorry folks!

Care to pass the buy opportunity on to somebody else?

Sure - id like a set too if anyone buys these.

Anyone who is interested, email sales@holdempokerchips.com and ask for a breakdown of the cash chips. He wants $1.50 per and will cover shipping to one address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom