Auction BCC Nevada Jacks 50 cent rack -- distressed quickie sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pltrgyst

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I don't know if anyone has a use for these, but we'll see. I pulled out a rack of BCC 50-cent grey solids, only to find their edges damaged/defaced, as you can see in the pictures. It looks like they were stored in a rack and the rack's edges or general shape became impressed into the edges of the chips. In fact, if you put the right chips together in a stack, you can read the word "Palm" in the edge impressions. I have no idea show this came about, since they've never been stored in or near a Palm Gaming rack since I've had them -- just a plain-jane rack with no printing at all.

The chips are otherwise in excellent condition, no visible wear, with sharp edges and only one or two flea bites and one chip whose edge has a scratch. (The spot on the edge of the chip in the second barrel from the left is not a flea bite, but a spot of gunk that wiped off.) They are certainly playable, but not collectible.

RULES

1. Starting Bid: $25.
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $2 (I like odd numbers, especially primes.)
3. The starting bid of the auction will be treated as the reserve price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '2 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9 pm EDT tonight, Wednesday, April 4, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 2 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 2 minutes after the most recent bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be considered void.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction at any time prior to the closing time; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF's owner, admins, moderators, members, readers, and any associated pets are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: $7, USPS SFRB to the US only. Will ship outside the US only at the buyer's cost and assumption of all risk.
10. Payment Terms: PP F&F only.

Good luck to any bidder!

NevadaJacks50f.jpg
NevadaJacks50t2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow never seen that before. Looks like they must have been stacked under a lot of weight and also warmed up / heated or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom