SOLD BCC Mardi Gras V. 2B - 600 Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssanel54

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I am selling a 600 Set of BCC Mardi Gras chips. They are the most recent version of the Mardi Gras line which are currently still being offered at Hold Em Pokerchips. Pictures can be seen here: http://www.holdempokerchips.com/products.asp?cat=38

These chips are mint, and have never seen play. The Colors and Design are one of the brightest and best out there.

Breakdown:

100 x .50
200 x $1
260 x $5
40 x $20

These sell new for $1.29. I am asking $580 shipped within conus. International will need to pay for additional shipping charges. PM me with any questions

I had a set of these. Awesome chips! GL with the sale.

Those MGs have some of the best color combos around and the inlay artwork ranks among J5's best work imo...

I already have a set of those and I'm REALY trying NOT to add those to mine, as tempting as it might be...

I'm not sure I'll be able to resist too long so please someone snag those before I do!

Dito....

Those MGs have some of the best color combos around and the inlay artwork ranks among J5's best work imo...

I already have a set of those and I'm REALY trying NOT to add those to mine, as tempting as it might be...

I'm not sure I'll be able to resist too long so please someone snag those before I do!

GL with sale. I'm sure you won't have a problem...great price! Man I live so close too. I was seriously thinking about a 600 piece set just a few months ago and emailed Michael about remaining quantities. I have since spent most of my extra cash on poker room/basement TV and other chips. Day late and a dollar short.

GL with sale. I'm sure you won't have a problem...great price! Man I live so close too. I was seriously thinking about a 600 piece set just a few months ago and emailed Michael about remaining quantities. I have since spent most of my extra cash on poker room/basement TV and other chips. Day late and a dollar short.
Can you share what he told you about remaining quantities.. These are my favorite fantasy chips available and I'm afraid they'll be impossible to come by when I finally have the funds

Can you share what he told you about remaining quantities.. These are my favorite fantasy chips available and I'm afraid they'll be impossible to come by when I finally have the funds

Sure thing. I was looking for a cash set of quarters, fiddies, ones and two dollar chips. He said he had between 700-1000 of each of these denoms. This was this past Feb.

If anyone is interested in this set but wants quarters --- I have a rack I could part with. These are really great chips. I've had a lot of beautiful chips on my poker table, and these are the chips that my crew likes the best. GL with the sale!

If anyone is interested in this set but wants quarters --- I have a rack I could part with. These are really great chips. I've had a lot of beautiful chips on my poker table, and these are the chips that my crew likes the best. GL with the sale!

Keep those quarters warmed up, Liftapint. Once I get the chips in (as well as the sample set I just ordered yesterday), I may end up wanting those quarters instead of/in place of the fiddies.

You may want quarters in ADDITION to you fiddies. But if you decide you don't want the $0.50, I'd certainly trade you rack for rack. We play $0.50/$0.50, so I could always use another rack of those. In any case...these quarters are here for you :)

But I think you'll want the $0.50. Great looking chips!

Keep those quarters warmed up, Liftapint. Once I get the chips in (as well as the sample set I just ordered yesterday), I may end up wanting those quarters instead of/in place of the fiddies.

I would suggest "in addition" the 50s are the nuts!...Though the Quarters are pretty amazing also.

Great purchase Psy...

Thanks, I hope! I was a bit nervous when I pulled the trigger on my Stardust chips and don't regret that purchase one bit. I'm actually more nervous about this! Here's to hoping I don't regret this one, either.

You may want quarters in ADDITION to you fiddies. But if you decide you don't want the $0.50, I'd certainly trade you rack for rack. We play $0.50/$0.50, so I could always use another rack of those. In any case...these quarters are here for you :)

But I think you'll want the $0.50. Great looking chips!

See, these chips have already caused me problems...I MEANT to type "instead of/in addition to," and clearly failed. This is indisputable evidence that I should never play while these chips are on the table or I'll end up folding instead of raising.

Thanks, I hope! I was a bit nervous when I pulled the trigger on my Stardust chips and don't regret that purchase one bit. I'm actually more nervous about this! Here's to hoping I don't regret this one, either.

I know everyone's tastes are different but I guarantee that you will LOVE these!! :D If I didn't just buy a bunch of stuff last week, this would have been an easy snap call. Nice purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom