Cancelled BCC Inplay/Protege cash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Have the beginning of an Inplay 5/5 cashset and am close to finished on the Proteges. Just some more fives needed! Check out this as well:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bcc-protegé-ncv-and-some-5k-25ks-for-protegé-5s.89517/

Inplays, I’m looking for:

5s - 1 barrel
25s - 1 rack
100s - 2 barrels+
500s - 1-3 barrels
1ks 1-2 barrels

(It’s not like I won’t take $1s if offered but it seems unlikely).

Protege, I’m looking for:

5s - 60 to 160
25s - 10 (Pretty much done)
100s - Done
500s - Done
1ks - Done

I will buy by the barrel for both sets and all denoms and I have a US shipping address.

Some inventory pr0n:

57035A7F-3EF8-47A9-B457-B24C855BEBA5.jpeg
51336CBE-0B6B-43CB-8EC3-FC4DD86D17B0.jpeg

1151F2D8-46B1-4DCE-8CB0-E0C9E3DD072D.jpeg

Last edited:
@Joe Harris Careful bud, Karma's a B! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck @Eriks Love C&S and I suspect cost is not going to be your issue. They just ain't out there and for sale very often... :cry:
Yepp, that is my main concern. If they get too pricey I can always sell a kidney, but it’s tough if no one wants to sell at all

Bump, for an inplay cashset of similar breakdown I would be (reluctantly, but still) open to trade for these:

View attachment 876555
[Cockblock in readiness mode]
I really hope you can snag a set in the future...

There are many chips alike...but there is only one C&S mold (and only two sets that made on it)

@everyone... this is how sellers remorse looks like :( and....BCC FTW

[Cockblock in readiness mode]
I really hope you can snag a set in the future...

There are many chips alike...but there is only one C&S mold (and only two sets that made on it)

@everyone... this is how sellers remorse looks like :( and....BCC FTW
Cockblock is not in effect for trades though, is it?? Guys, pm me with trade offers

So, got the BCC CDI cashset together again but I also really regret letting my protege and inplay chips go. I realize this may be a fool’s arrend at this point but what the heck, I can try.

Looking for either of the two sets, mainly cashsets but to be honest I probably couldn’t pass up on an opportunity to buy a tourney set either. I don’t know about BCC pricing anymore but I’d make it worth your while.

I’m in Sweden. Thanks for looking!

I stole these pictures to make the thread more fun, if they’re yours and you don’t like it, just let me know.

View attachment 875944

View attachment 875945
Didn't I hand pick through my spinners to get you a rack of 5s?

Best sounding chip to shuffle in my experience.

Good luck.

Started with 600 from side pot back in early 2000s. Everything else has been an add on
They were on my radar back then as well but I didn’t quite like the inlays. Had samples of the modern clays and the Mardi gras v1 but ultimately went with a set of CDI 05s from Apache.

Bump, for an inplay cashset of similar breakdown I would be (reluctantly, but still) open to trade for these:

View attachment 876555
I retract this offer. I just spent a little quality time with these babies and I just couldn’t give them up. If $ doesn’t do it, I’m gonna have to do without a C&S set

A4F56CA0-485D-44FD-87BF-666D4148BEAC.jpeg

So, not all heroes wear a cape as you well know. As it happens, at least one currently resides in Texas (actually make that two since @Lil Tuna moved there). The one in question here though, Gabe, @Solid Snake just answered my prayers and sold me back my unfinished Inplay set that I foolishly sold to him last year. Thank you, sir! :love:

D6DA1C20-8FEA-4A22-A26F-02A114697E2A.jpeg

Hence, I’m doing some reconstructing of my wants in the OP.

BCC foeva’eva!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom