BCC Grand Cardroom Chips (2 Viewers)

So Tommy, 200 person T100,000 PCF tourney at your place next year? [emoji33]

At least you can still use it to fill the rack out. It isn't that bad....

It looks better now. Most of the excess scraped off.

Nice set Tommy

Thank you!

So Tommy, 200 person T100,000 PCF tourney at your place next year? [emoji33]

HA! I could squeeze 3 more tables down here for a total of 4. 2 more in newly remodeled side and 1 in the semi finished laundry room. A two table tourney is more realistic though. I can get 8 at my main 55" round table and 10 at a folding leg oval. So an 18 players would be it.

After I build my tourney set from these, it looks like I will have enough chips left for a small tourney set of T25s, T100s, and T500s to sell.

So mad I missed out on these. I had been away from CT for close to 2 years and only got on here last month. Great chips.

Expanding the tourney into the laundry room is something I completely understand. My first poker room took over the laundry room which involved moving the laundry machines into a closet in the hall.

The chips look great. There is something about hotstamped solids that is just classy.

Happy to officially claim this whole set now. Bought the first set that was offered in the classifieds and was offered the rest of these while the others were in transit from Tommy.

Very Excited! I now have these and the Fun Nites. Two kick ass solid BCC tournament sets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 125
Man those chips are sweet!
That would be a shame if you had to sell em... But I'm sure those CPC's will be even better! Can't wait to check those out!

there must have been two different productions of BCC GCR chips then? Because mine are slightly different than these. The hotstamping is the same but some colors and mold are different.

Several different color combinations were made in the same group buy, on two different molds. For example, mine are on the Desert Palms mold, with light blue 25s. (Only two of us ordered Desert Palms).

I just did a ballpark cost for my CPC cash and tourney sets. I'll be putting these up in the classifieds soon. :cool: lol
I bought these before I decided on getting a CPC tourney set too.

I just did a ballpark cost for my CPC cash and tourney sets. I'll be putting these up in the classifieds soon. :cool: lol I bought these before I decided on getting a CPC tourney set too.

Thank god I only want one tourney set. I love the zombie poker tour chips. These are definitely a close second. Is that a two table set?
Why am I asking. Can't sell the zombie chips. Daughter would freak out..................also, quit having a damn conversation with your self.

Thank god I only want one tourney set. I love the zombie poker tour chips. These are definitely a close second. Is that a two table set?
Why am I asking. Can't sell the zombie chips. Daughter would freak out..................also, quit having a damn conversation with your self.

I'm really not crazy, lol.

Told my daughter that I was contemplating selling them last week. After she gives me the lecture that I bought them, sold them, re bought them and now am considering selling them again. She said that she would consider buying them (college kid). I told her the price tag. She changed the subject, lol.

Plaques aren't cheap honey. I have about 100 of them.

Nice looking set. Guess chips don't stay in one place too long. Don't let them collect dust!

Nice looking set. Guess chips don't stay in one place too long. Don't let them collect dust!

If I wasn't getting a custom tourney set, I would have kept these. The colors are just amazing. It was just bad timing on my part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom