SOLD BCC Fun Nite set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, wow, that guy was trying to get my 5Ks back when I sold my BCC fun nite set, 2-3 years ago.
Thanks for the tip @doughboy63 but I never host tournaments and I already own a STT tournament set, so I will sadly pass on these beauties. GLWS
I have a 540 chip set these would fit in perfectly with however if he wants them he did have first dibs. I am bound by honor to give him first shot.

Funds sent! Can’t wait to add these to my set. Thanks!!! Now to brace for breaking this news to my wife.

FYI I was a little confused pm as maybe I missed a post. I saw 400 chips for $800 and assumed a split would be $2 per chip making 120 25’s and 120 100’s a total of $480. Somehow with a split my total is $600. I would rather pay the whole $800 and reship the others at $2 per chip. Anyone have issue with that?

FYI I was a little confused pm as maybe I missed a post. I saw 400 chips for $800 and assumed a split would be $2 per chip making 120 25’s and 120 100’s a total of $480. Somehow with a split my total is $600. I would rather pay the whole $800 and reship the others at $2 per chip. Anyone have issue with that?
I have already paid for my split but as long as I get my chips, if you can work this out I’m fine with it.

Disregard we worked it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom