Cancelled BCC Fan of cards micro cash set- Chicagoland area pickup....for now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Chips are in excellent to new condition with most having been purchased new from Kardwell.
BCC flame mold, please let me know if you have any questions or want any more pics of these chips.

These are inviting and fun chips!
I have trimmed these down from a much larger cash set. Makes a great micro cash set or small travel cash set.
Currently only open to Chicago western suburbs pickup.
I might consider shipping these without the cards and case if there is no local interest.

Breakdown:

5¢- 100
25¢- 100
50¢- 100
$1- 120
$5- 100
$25- 10

Price- now $550 PayPal FF

Includes:
-530 chips plus about 20 spares
-Versa Case in excellent condition
-keys for case
-ceramic CDI dealer button
-deck of red and blue Modiano plastic cards, opened and shuffled a couple of times but not put into play

Dibs below followed by PM please.
605FF23B-BDA4-4ECA-ACA8-6573AB6204B4.jpeg

E646E16C-3A03-41BC-9373-DAD5FAAEBF7D.jpeg

F05BFE45-4831-4666-995E-BCC52438A69E.jpeg

B177BBBD-E60B-49FC-8DC1-B1AE3C3698A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I was going to give it a week or so to see if there was any local interest mainly because they fit so well with this case.
If no interest then I am open to shipping and eventually will put up split prices if there are no takers for the whole set.

Perfect for $20 buy in micro game. In each row, grab a stack of red, green, peach, and grey for an even $20 for 10 players. Also up to $75 in rebuys per player when using the purple and white chips for value. BCC clay and colors baby!!!!

@PokerDots, here is an example of a nice micro stakes set that is priced well. These are BCC (still clay) not paulson, but they still have excellent feel and last a life time! Currently OP is not looking to ship, but I wanted to share with you to help you along with some options

Cancelling this sale for local pickup. Will post new for sale ad with CONUS shipping included tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom