BCC Desert Palms family (1 Viewer)

ovo

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, Since I had the tables set up, I had to bust out my biggest set. It's been awhile since I took pics and the set has grown. Jim @TheChipRoom room hit this one out of the park back in 2005 with a custom house mold for a fantasy set. It really is a great mold. He ran a contest to pick spots and colors, I think. It's had some supporters to do official add-ons wylecoyo and mike sears at chiptalk got the 5 cent chip added. @UW85 got the 25k and 100k added. Shannon was kind enough to let me pick the spots and colors and he and I owned all the 25k and 100k between us at that time. I'm such a Hor and have added since then, but I'm not easy. And I have some china clay nickels and dimes also.
In 2009 Jim hooked up with Bob @SuckoutKing to start producing hot stamps and naturally I went wild. Bob made me a killer solid tourney set. Not sure how many people he made sets for ?? I also had some 20's and 100's made to have distinct cash and tourney sets. I got some blanks that I will finally be working on. The Peach will be a 10 cent chip, with thanks to Josh @Apache and of course Bob and Jim as soon as Corey @cgraham86 has time. I also want to have Chris @Gear to make a 10k chip on the Sherbet, 500K on the Charcoal, 1million on the Red, and maybe 2million on the Blue. The white spotted will be a bounty chip. The oasis cardroom stamp was designed by Bob and @BPTDirector . The red 5 dollar chip is my favorite.
And I'm always looking for more !!
IMG_3985.jpg
IMG_3986.jpg
IMG_3995.jpg
IMG_4000.jpg
IMG_4014.jpg
IMG_4015.jpg
IMG_4018.jpg
IMG_4020.jpg
IMG_4021.jpg
IMG_4024.jpg
IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4028.jpg
IMG_4029.jpg
IMG_4031.jpg

Holy crap, had no idea you had this many of these or that there were than many variations! Gorgeous!

WOW ovo...that is one hell of a collections of DP's. I feel honored that you shared some with me, allowing my to finish up my "go to" tourney set.

These are by far my favorite chip set. I love the colors too!!

Good luck with collecting any others that might be out there.

WOW ovo...that is one hell of a collections of DP's. I feel honored that you shared some with me, allowing my to finish up my "go to" tourney set.

These are by far my favorite chip set. I love the colors too!!

Good luck with collecting any others that might be out there.
I still want your cash set ;)

Amazing chip and collection. I've always loved the Desert Palms.

Let me know if you ever get tired of any of those chips. Happy to take some off your hands. lol

Reactions: ovo
No where near your set but I’m working on it. Hopefully we can get more of these to work their way to Nor Cal.

Could really use some $5’s.
1742C090-CB99-45F7-8257-8329C1B46A21.jpeg

Attachments

• 8867AE43-BB16-4D6F-9A61-776CBF4DB878.jpeg
    8867AE43-BB16-4D6F-9A61-776CBF4DB878.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 157
only after UW85 chose me to carry on the family business

I do miss my chips, but I can't think of a better Chipper for them to live with now. I do hope someday in retirement (few years away) I can come visit my babies again. :) Rock on Ovo -- I know I'm rarely around anymore but sure glad to see you're keeping the DP spirit alive and well my friend.
U-dub

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom