Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Looking to trade for another cash set. Love these, but I’m using a THC CDI 1 in another set and hate doubling up on chips in sets.

All sharp in great condition. I have a few more 1s and 5s than shown here. Plan was to make the oversized BCC black chips into some fun unique CDI $20s. Not a fan of original 25s myself.

Will consider BCC and THC trades.

QzBX1NJ.jpg

WR1QqMc.jpg

nnJY7Wx.jpg

m405Imj.jpg

Q15j9PF.jpg

Last edited:
Id like one Barrel of them Winner Circle if sold and Matthew627 wanted to part with 20 or even 10 lol those are some beauties

Bump. Breakdown doesn’t have to be the same for me. Open to smaller sets, random racks to start a set, etc

I'm interest in the $5. A rack or two. I have some unused lucky derby $25 THC's That I would part with (I hate parting with anything), or pay cash. Also have Some other mint THC's, 1's, 5's, 25's, 100's, and 500's. Can get you some pictures

Like everyone else interested in some Winners Circle's along with the $5's

I'm interest in the $5. A rack or two. I have some unused lucky derby $25 THC's That I would part with (I hate parting with anything), or pay cash. Also have Some other mint THC's, 1's, 5's, 25's, 100's, and 500's. Can get you some pictures

Like everyone else interested in some Winners Circle's along with the $5's
Where was all this interest before, I coudn't give them away :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
And those were Winner CLUB stand ins for the 8V original since they are nearly non existent.

What’s the per rack price if broken?
Also just cash set trades or possible tourney? Txs

Set won't be broken sorry guys. Not in a trade deal anyways. If it goes to sell then of course I'd split if all accounted for, but that's not the plan at the moment.

Received a few solid options so far. Will probably take the weekend to mull it over. Last call if anyone has been considering.

Also, I would definitely consider tourney sets @jbriod but very much prefer a cash set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom