SOLD BCC CDI and Paulson chips for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in straight chopping Lot 1 with someone, would like some extra pics, closer, individual, and stacked though.

@JeepologyOffroad Can we keep each other in mind here?

Someone need the majority of $500s ?
I do! I need 60 of the 500s. Would take more if I could.

Interested in lot 6 (AS Tourney samples), if they should get de-pended.

Hi all

My wife realized I have too many chips and ask me to clear out some.

Listing what I am willing to sell off. This is my first sale thread so do let me know if I am way off on my pricing.

Shipping is not included will not be cheap as shipping from Singapore. Suggest to ship to a single USA address and reship from there. Open to discussion and suggestion.

If any PCFer is willing to help to accept the chips and reshipped out locally, I will throw in a AS Tourney sample (less the T5 chips) for free as a thank you.

View attachment 465944

Please PM me if you are interested in any.

Let me know if you need more pic.

View attachment 465902View attachment 465904

Lot 1: BCC CDI cash set. 900 chips (10 extra $100 and 25 extra $5. however, do note the extra $5 are mixed of 3 and 4 edgespot). All chips are in VGC to mint. I have not play with them. There is a barrel of $1 which I have sticked on some Gear labels. I can remove them before shipping.

Breakdown:
($150/rack) 200 x 0.50 (there is one chips with a 0.25 label which I have already removed the label) @TheWhat 1 rack
($90/rack) 200 x $1 @JeepologyOffroad 1 rack, @TheWhat 1 rack
($90/rack) 200 x $5 @TheWhat 1 rack @JeepologyOffroad 1 rack + 2 chips
($90/rack) 100 x $25 @sir bluffs alot
($100/rack) 100 X $100 @JeepologyOffroad
($100/rack) 100 x $500 @sir bluffs alot

Not splitting at this moment unless all chips accounted for.

Sale does not include the bird cage and the racks.
Looking for $950 (less than what I paid for to get this set).

Edit: $950 shipped. Offer until end of the week (31May). Tracking and insurance not included but can be added at cost.

View attachment 465916
Lot 2:

1 rack of Bally's, condition is G to VG. some flea bites on some of the chips. let me know if you need more pic

I got 3 racks of these with 2 racks going into my relabeled THC set so selling off this rack.

Price: $165 for the rack.

View attachment 465926
Lot 3:

1 rack of Tonkawa $1. Bought this last year but have no use for them. Near mint condition in my opinion. No visible flea bite.

Price: $190.

View attachment 465938
Lot 4: @lubcik

28 x Scandia $100. VGC to near mint condition

Price: $75.

View attachment 465939
Lot 5: @ovo

25 x Tropicana hot stamped $5

Bought this off Spinettis for my small Avalon micro stake set. Thanks to @Balanar for helping me to find Red Avalon chips hence selling this off.

View attachment 465940

Lot 6: pending
AS Tourney Hot Stamped sample.
Price: $50

View attachment 466016
Lot 7:
100 x 8V purple chips

Bought from Gene (ABC) but have no use for them. Selling at $10

Lot 8:

View attachment 465948

About 10 Isleta $20 hexagon ceramic chips.

Will list them for $20 first as not sure how much this are worth. Shoot me an offer if you think the price is too much.

View attachment 465949
Lot 9:

120 x Argosy 0.50. Bought and only use it once. Condition are VGC in my opinion.

Price: $200

View attachment 466015
Lot 10: pending

Mixture of China Clay (I think) of chips. total 109 chips.

Price: $10

More chips for sale to come..........

Do let me know if the any of the pricing is off. Or shoot me an offer. Need to sell this to clear some space to please the wifey and get myself some chipping funds before I can start buying more chips.... :)

Don't hesitate to pm me to get a shipping quote.

Manage to find some estimate of the shipping cost. If shipping to one location, the cost will be split.

View attachment 465999

Thanks for looking.
Hi all

My wife realized I have too many chips and ask me to clear out some.

Listing what I am willing to sell off. This is my first sale thread so do let me know if I am way off on my pricing.

Shipping is not included will not be cheap as shipping from Singapore. Suggest to ship to a single USA address and reship from there. Open to discussion and suggestion.

If any PCFer is willing to help to accept the chips and reshipped out locally, I will throw in a AS Tourney sample (less the T5 chips) for free as a thank you.

View attachment 465944

Please PM me if you are interested in any.

Let me know if you need more pic.

View attachment 465902View attachment 465904

Lot 1: BCC CDI cash set. 900 chips (10 extra $100 and 25 extra $5. however, do note the extra $5 are mixed of 3 and 4 edgespot). All chips are in VGC to mint. I have not play with them. There is a barrel of $1 which I have sticked on some Gear labels. I can remove them before shipping.

Breakdown:
($150/rack) 200 x 0.50 (there is one chips with a 0.25 label which I have already removed the label) @TheWhat 1 rack
($90/rack) 200 x $1 @JeepologyOffroad 1 rack, @TheWhat 1 rack
($90/rack) 200 x $5 @TheWhat 1 rack @JeepologyOffroad 1 rack + 2 chips
($90/rack) 100 x $25 @sir bluffs alot
($100/rack) 100 X $100 @JeepologyOffroad
($100/rack) 100 x $500 @sir bluffs alot

Not splitting at this moment unless all chips accounted for.

Sale does not include the bird cage and the racks.
Looking for $950 (less than what I paid for to get this set).

Edit: $950 shipped. Offer until end of the week (31May). Tracking and insurance not included but can be added at cost.

View attachment 465916
Lot 2:

1 rack of Bally's, condition is G to VG. some flea bites on some of the chips. let me know if you need more pic

I got 3 racks of these with 2 racks going into my relabeled THC set so selling off this rack.

Price: $165 for the rack.

View attachment 465926
Lot 3:

1 rack of Tonkawa $1. Bought this last year but have no use for them. Near mint condition in my opinion. No visible flea bite.

Price: $190.

View attachment 465938
Lot 4: @lubcik

28 x Scandia $100. VGC to near mint condition

View attachment 465939
Lot 5: @ovo

25 x Tropicana hot stamped $5

Bought this off Spinettis for my small Avalon micro stake set. Thanks to @Balanar for helping me to find Red Avalon chips hence selling this off.

View attachment 465940

Lot 6: pending
AS Tourney Hot Stamped sample.
Price: $50

View attachment 466016
Lot 7:
100 x 8V purple chips

Bought from Gene (ABC) but have no use for them. Selling at $10

Lot 8:

View attachment 465948

About 10 Isleta $20 hexagon ceramic chips.

Will list them for $20 first as not sure how much this are worth. Shoot me an offer if you think the price is too much.

View attachment 465949
Lot 9:

120 x Argosy 0.50. Bought and only use it once. Condition are VGC in my opinion.

Price: $200

View attachment 466015
Lot 10: pending

Mixture of China Clay (I think) of chips. total 109 chips.

Price: $10

More chips for sale to come..........

Do let me know if the any of the pricing is off. Or shoot me an offer. Need to sell this to clear some space to please the wifey and get myself some chipping funds before I can start buying more chips.... :)

Don't hesitate to pm me to get a shipping quote.

Manage to find some estimate of the shipping cost. If shipping to one location, the cost will be split.

View attachment 465999

Thanks for looking.
Dang I would have been all over lot 9 if I didn't just recently purchase some .50c chips already.

See that I don't really have a buyer for the whole set even with free shipping thrown in, I will be willing to split the set. Will contact those that post interest.

See that I don't really have a buyer for the whole set even with free shipping thrown in, I will be willing to split the set. Will contact those that post interest.

Confused, there are 3 of us who were wanting to take everything except 1 Rack of Fracs. Why not ship that out, and relist the single Rack?

Maybe a PM with interested parties is better?

Confused, there are 3 of us who were wanting to take everything except 1 Rack of Fracs. Why not ship that out, and relist the single Rack?

Maybe a PM with interested parties is better?

Dropping you a PM as I was told you are backing out from the interest. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks to all that bought or shown interest in the chips.
As the big item (BCC CDI set) is sold, I will closing this sale thread and relist chips that are still available.
Leaving it open for a while for feedback.

Thanks again and I have learn much on how to improve myself for further sales.

It was the 20s from the BCI set, was looking for like around half of the whole set though. Don't need them without the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom