Cancelled BCC Capital Room $500 (any amount) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I’m seeking the pink $500 chips in the photo, which I stole from the user @ssanel54. Sorry Scott, please let me know if it needs to be taken down.
F7342558-CF40-4941-8AFE-8C63EBAF8A3C.png

I would love to acquire 1-20 of these pink $500 BCC Capital Room chips. Please, any help would be appreciated. I have a small set that needs to have some pink!!!

Last edited:
bump

please, ill even accept singles. seeking up to a barrel of them

offering $11 per chip

Bump! Please if anyone has any lying around, hook a fellow BCC lover up.

I’ll increase my offer to $15 per CHIP!!! (Up to 20)

Love these ... good luck on your search!

jFpSeui.jpg

i6wgfCw.png
Wow! How many others do you have? Would love to see your entire collection man…

Stunning chips!!!!!

I’m burning with envy here pal! Thanks for the wishes!

Bump!

I think I’m chasing dragons here. I suppose this is a fools errand.

Final bump on this.

It’s clear they aren’t available or you folks aren’t interested to help. I would not give them up either, if roles were reversed. So, with that said…

I have many chips. I have other Caps I might give up in trade. I have a few TRK that I might be able to trade like minty Orange NL $5s, or NL $1s. I have a couple nice Jack Detroit sets and I might give up a piece or two in trade. I have some THC stuff too. If you are willing to at least start dialogue, maybe we can work something out.

Final insane offer of $17.50 / chip. Will pay you $350 for a barrel. I’ll never forgive myself down the road, but I’m weak, needy, and will pay cash now. A good chipper told me, “this hobby will punish the desperate” , so go on and punish me.

Thanks for reading. I won’t bump after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom