• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC Blanks (1 Viewer)

Do you remember if they came from any sets or were they blank from BCC?

I got them like that, white and red only in an eBay auction. I was working on getting other colors for a tournament set and was only able to find various hotstamps. I didn't want to mill the hot stamps, so ended up selling everything.

When BCC was in business, you could order blanks in any quantity. So they're out there, just not easy to find.

They’ve been milled. I don’t think I’d call them blanks.

At a minimum, it definitely complicates stamping.

Ah I see, I was hoping these were milled from the turf club set since I was going to label the reds into $5s. Hope they are so they can somewhat match the chips I already have.

Here are some BCC blanks I got for $0.33 each way back when that I wish I would have kept.

Blanks.JPG
Blanks2.JPG

They're still blanks. What else would they be? AFAIK BCC didn't sell flame mold blanks that didn't have a recess.

Ah I see, I was hoping these were milled from the turf club set since I was going to label the reds into $5s. Hope they are so they can somewhat match the chips I already have.

The colors should match the Turf Club set. The Turf Club set only came as solids with shaped inlays, it was a fantasy set that was sold for a while.

Also they are not milled, they are factory fresh with a recess that was included in the mold. That is why they were great for hot stamping, no flashing worries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom