• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC $500’s Grand Island Hotel (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
never seen these before, but based on the mold, they must be BCC’s
https://www.ebay.com/itm/302530336206

EC6D6F56-444B-4CF2-A8F3-FDC0E66EFA16.jpeg

Yeah one of the older BCC fantasy sets. He has some other chips for sale too but I get nervous when a seller has less than 98% positive feedback.

Yeah one of the older BCC fantasy sets. He has some other chips for sale too but I get nervous when a seller has less than 98% positive feedback.
I feel pretty safe with eBay's buyer protection. As long as it's not a huge chunk of money that I'd hate to have held up for a long time in an escrow type situation, I'm usually bidding with confidence. And I think you get better deals that way - buying from buyers with little feedback or bad feedback.

I just get tired of the bullshit eBay auctions with pictures, titles, and descriptions that do not match. If you show me a rack of chips and only a rack of chips, but you are only selling 20, eff you and your auction. This clown shows 40 chips or 1 chip in his pics, and is selling 20. Even if I wanted them, that is a hard pass from me.

I just get tired of the bullshit eBay auctions with pictures, titles, and descriptions that do not match. If you show me a rack of chips and only a rack of chips, but you are only selling 20, eff you and your auction. This clown shows 40 chips or 1 chip in his pics, and is selling 20. Even if I wanted them, that is a hard pass from me.
I agree with that. What the hell is wrong with people? It's not like it's 1998, when taking a picture and uploading it could be a pain in the ass.

It’s not limited to those who don’t know any better... well known highly upstanding PCFers list 500 piece sets on eBay with only a picture showing one rack each of 5/25/100/500/1000 and a breakdown like 200/140/80/60/20.

Drives me fucking bonkers :)

The guy selling these chips has been listing many small lots of high quality (and some not so much) poker chips for the last couple months. I have been wondering who he is and where he got them all!

I could always use more grand islands only chip set I own that's decent size wish I had more sets

@BigSlick4523 still looking for these?
I'm in the market for some Grand Islands – I have a large set (500) but have lost a few over the years so am keen to buy a few chips in most denominations for a high per chip price.

Does anyone have a few spare they want to sell? Thanks from London, England.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom