Cancelled BCC $5 “fan of cards”/“royal flush” purples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I am looking for 1-4 barrels of these. Thanks

Last edited:
2 racks of nickels
2 racks of quarters
2.5 racks of fitty cent
4 racks of 1s ( literally coming in the mail tomorrow)
1 barrel of 5s

I ended up collecting an absurd amount of these chips, like 1500+ from 5c to the highest denomination (I can’t remember what it was... 5000$?) basically started with like a rack and then kept adding on furiously for half a year. I don’t even play with them. I just love BCC chips.

Let me check my five count and maybe I can pinch off a barrel or two for you if it doesn’t skew the set weirdly.

One denomination I have way to many of is the 10cent one. I think I have like 2.75 racks.

I ended up collecting an absurd amount of these chips, like 1500+ from 5c to the highest denomination (I can’t remember what it was... 5000$?) basically started with like a rack and then kept adding on furiously for half a year. I don’t even play with them. I just love BCC chips.

Let me check my five count and maybe I can pinch off a barrel or two for you if it doesn’t skew the set weirdly.

One denomination I have way to many of is the 10cent one. I think I have like 2.75 racks.
I know what you mean. I love them too!! Always have. Thanks for looking!

Those $.10 blues are awesome in this set also just don’t think I would use them. Actually using this micro set to teach my kids the most essential life skill, poker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom