For Sale [Bay Area, CA] Nanuk 910 and Plano Case (4 Viewers)

Jacks

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
$40 for both. Local pickup only (Bay Area, CA).

The foam has already been plucked on these, so you will probably have to buy more foam to make the Nanuk usable. The Plano case is usable if you put (Justin or other) racks in there: can fit 5 Justin racks wide, and 2 racks high with some space for dealer buttons and cards.

closed.jpeg

open.jpeg

Yes you can have it for $25. I think it cost me $90. Message me if interested and I can tell you two different places you can pick it up.

Hi @Jacks , where are you located in the Bay? Do you ever go to @TheRealTeddyKGB game on Thursdays? Or you gonna make it to WaBIII next month?
Fellow Bay Area poker players! I haven’t yet met the requirements to enter the Meet Up Forum but I’m looking forward to it. If anyone is interested in meeting poker players in Sonoma County, come checkout the Poker in Sonoma FB group. I’m not selling anything or promoting online poker clubs. I just couldn’t find a game so I started a FB group for local players to connect and so far it’s going well. Check it out if you’re interested in connecting with players in the North Bay. Thanks!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/875316290526040/?ref=share&mibextid=S66gvF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom