Barrington $85 on wayfair.com (1 Viewer)

BECAUSE SOMEBODY CALLED!
1680616733122.gif

I'm gonna do a custom as well but what do u guys think about the green "royal family" for table number 2? Rjdev threw in a black betting line instead of white.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404_122628_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404_122628_Chrome.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
i would call them and talk to them and tell them it is not fraud, and they should reinstate the order at the same price since they still have them in stock.
I called just a bit ago. They verified all of my info and it was correct. Then they said that due to a pricing error, they could only offer a 20% discount. I told them to fuck off.

I called just a bit ago. They verified all of my info and it was correct. Then they said that due to a pricing error, they could only offer a 20% discount. I told them to fuck off.
This is why I refuse to shop from Wayfair - except in cases where it's a pricing error.

Sorry about that brother. Chipping/PCF karma is real. Something good will happen to you to compensate.

A call from your legal counsel should fix this problem.
This is certainly another path to take. Certainly you would know better than me, but to me it's unethical at best. However, I'm just not sure it's illegal to reneg on an order due to "pricing error" if they provide a full refund. There's no recourse for the consumer in this scenario.

You should have slow rolled them and said 20% off the $85 sale price was a more than generous offer for their error.

This is certainly another path to take. Certainly you would know better than me, but to me it's unethical at best. However, I'm just not sure it's illegal to reneg on an order due to "pricing error" if they provide a full refund. There's no recourse for the consumer in this scenario.
It’s not illegal, but a contract was formed (offer, acceptance, consideration) and Wayfair should honor it. I’d also argue that this is a “bait and switch” that would lead to a cause of action under most states’ consumer protection laws.

It’s not illegal, but a contract was formed (offer, acceptance, consideration) and Wayfair should honor it. I’d also argue that this is a “bait and switch” that would lead to a cause of action under most states’ consumer protection laws.
Right? If so many other PCFers were allowed to exploit this company’s pricing mistake, he should be able to stick it in them too!
39A1483B-A495-47C1-8067-5381321EE403.gif

I chatted with a Wayfair representative last night, on the longshot that this person would honor the sale price now that it’s back in stock.
I said, “It was $85.72 on Saturday, can you honor that price?”
“No, we cannot change prices here, but good news, it still on sale now (at $399). Should I go ahead and start your purchase of this today?” they asked.
“Absolutely! …if it’s $85.72.”

That didn’t get far. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom