Wanted Barrels of THC solids in various colors (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I’m looking to add a few more Pink, Butterscotch, Dolphin Blue and Lilac THCs (preferably SCVs) to my solids set in preparation for a milling project. Starbursts or other hotstamps would make the most sense.

A barrel of each would be great, but I could use a few more of some colors. Would prefer very good / excellent condition, obviously, but they don’t need to be mint. Can live with some fleabites here and there, just not bicycle tires... The rest of the set has all been played but are in very good shape overall.

1604090502592.png

Above is a pic of what I am trying to match. I’d be grateful for quality images of anything offered, in the hopes of getting correct color matches. Please see the note below regarding the “gold” chips.

Alternatively, if someone had a full rack of some similar colors, I would consider buying that instead of trying to match the corresponding colors above. For example, I could use Day Blue instead of Dolphin if I could find enough Day Blues.

Thanks!

Below you can see the conundrum I’m facing with the fourth color of chip:

1604090587264.png

The hue to me looks like Butterscotch, but the weight is closer to Gold. I tend to think this is a Butterscotch but am not sure. The Starburst overstamped chip has been oiled but the samples have not, which may account for the difference.

The hue to me looks like Butterscotch, but the weight is closer to Gold. I tend to think this is a Butterscotch but am not sure. The Starburst overstamped chip has been oiled but the samples have not, which may account for the difference.
I think I have around 7 solid chips that also seem to be in-between the Butterscotch and Gold samples I have as well. (They might be a match for you).

Also, different sample sets can have slight color differences been colors as well, the Gold chip in your set above looks darker than mine, but that could just be the lighting/photo exposure, too. If it helps, the California Bell $10 in my avatar is Paulson Gold (not Butterscotch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom