Cancelled Barrels of oversized 43mm Aurora Star (AS) cash chips ($20, $25, $100) - One rack of $100 left, $6/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have one extra rack of each denomination of oversized 43mm AS cash chip for sale.

I would be happy to break up each rack and sell them by the barrel so long as all of the chips within a denomination are accounted for.

AS $20 - $800/rack shipped or $160/barrel + shipping (5 sold, 0 left)
AS $25 - $500/rack shipped or $100/barrel + shipping (5 sold, 0 left)
AS $100 - $700 $600/rack shipped or $140 $120/barrel + shipping (2 sold, 4 left) *found an extra barrel I forgot about

43mm-1.jpg
43mm-2.jpg

Last edited:
In for a barrel of $20’s as well

Edit - no $20’s now but will do a barrel of $100’s

Last edited:
Those poor stepchild $25s are really undervalued by the chipper community. One of the nicest chips from any of the boats imo.

I agree, but in terms of using these to supplement other sets, it totally makes sense why the $25 chips are less desirable. The $20 are unique, and are a great addition to a micro cash set or as a relabel for a $500 chip. The $100 chips are a great addition to a mixed cash set where you want an oversized high denom. The $25 is a bit trickier, imo, to incorporate into existing sets.

That said, the $25 is honestly one of my favorite chips. Reminds me a little of them Nooksack $25, which is also among my favorites :)

Bump.

Three barrrls of the $20’s spoken for if no one buys the full rack first.

Price reduction of the other two racks.

Last edited:
In for a barrel of yellow $20 if it splits.
In for a barrel of $20’s as well

Edit - no $20’s now but will do a barrel of $100’s
In for a barrel of $20s, PM incoming!
I’ll take a barrel of $20’s and $100’s

Ok, I'm going to start breaking up the $20 and $100 racks to the above people.

Assuming everyone above still wants what they posted about, that will leave 3 barrels of $100, 2 barrels of $20, and a rack of $25.

Thank you sir. I'm in no hurry please don't inconvience @Mrs. Bentax because of me. I won't even be home when they arrive. Heading to ARI on FRI. I will leave directions with my son on how to handle the packages :)

I want these blacks but the price blows my mind. Let's open a factory and compete with Paulson but in the home market. Customs would be half the price. Such a good looking chip.

I know many just keep these chips in racks and put them in a closet and never use them, but when you play with these chips, shuffle them, and then throw them in the pot, they make a very special sound...and nothing else is even close (with the exception of the sound of throwing large plaques in the middle of the pot (y) :thumbsup:)

GLWS Dan. Over-sized minty Paulsons at these prices is a no-brainer, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom