Cancelled Barrel of 614 or 8v spot THC black (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
So I am playing around with a relabel idea and I am looking for a barrel of
  • 614 spot pattern - thanks @RocAFella1
  • THC
  • Black, though dark gray could work
  • Prefer: Shaped inlay/HS
  • Prefer: Mint/NM
I found the following candidates on mogh but am open to other chips I might have missed!
(I'm honestly looking for 21, I'd like to have one for a display if I can do this relabel, but a barrel will also work)

Thanks!

Changing the title to “614 spot” will help.

There aren’t many THC chips they meet your criteria, and the ones there are are pricey, or largely unavailable like all of the chips you listed.

These Starlite Cruises are *available, but probbaly looking at $~8/chip

Disregard the Starlites too then haha. Why do you need 614s specifically? What are the other chips in the lineup?
I guess I could label over those then...though $8/chip is higher than I was hoping for.

Nothing final, but I was playing around with how to progress the foxwoods $25s up to a black chip, I wanted to go with more spots, not the classic 4D14, so I guess a 814 (does that even exist?) would also work. I just hadn't seen many 614s and thought it would be nice.

WdXTQoftNlVrK_cEa321mlT2mB2LiImPxdvgL9fOID3lP6iLamfPwKikQlgxiYtoaEfeMWIDq0V7cviLQA85-MhDnyYpykpWSkspNS7r0DDE-bD4QQa8qbSpPDs7h_ouNDAB72ZD

Last edited:
Changing the title to “614 spot” will help.

There aren’t many THC chips they meet your criteria, and the ones there are are pricey, or largely unavailable like all of the chips you listed.

These Starlite Cruises are *available, but probbaly looking at $~8/chipView attachment 246892
Who has these now? Is it @kk405
Definitely a grail set of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom