For Sale BamaT8ter Liquidation Sale #3: WTHC cash set with GOAT yellow fracs (1 Viewer)

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
The size of my collection has gotten out of hand, and I'd like to reinvest into other things. This is a third in a series of sales looking to liquidate part of my collection.

Don't miss my other sale here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-cash-set-in-cali-colors.119392/#post-2451674

This is an 800 chip set of the Paulson World Top Hat and Cane fantasy set, which might be the most beautiful fantasy set Paulson sold for the home market. It features original, Apache-ordered hot stamps fracs, but in yellow instead of the more common white. It is my understanding that there were fewer than 800-1000 of those fracs ever made. Other than my other sales ad, I've never seen any other racks for sale here.

All of the chips have been put into play, so I cannot say they are mint. Chips may have some edge flaws from the play. Ask for more pictures if you want them.

If you buy the entire set, I will throw in the 10 seating chips, some other WTHC goodies, and cover CONUS shipping. I will split this set up if every chip is accounted for. If split, buyers pay shipping.

Total price is $7300 shipped CONUS. I will ship internationally (at your cost -$20). Either way, the chips ship at your risk, but I'll buy insurance if you want to pay for it.

Here's the breakdown:
  • .25 x 140 x ($2800 split)
  • 1 x 200 ($950/rack split)
  • 300 x 5 ($700/rack split)
  • 100 x 25 ($500/rack split)
  • 40 x 100 ($200 split)
  • 20 x 500 ($100 split)
  • 10 x seating chips

WTHC1.jpeg
WTHC2.jpeg
WTHC3.jpeg
WTHC4.jpeg
WTHC5.jpeg
WTHC6.jpeg
WTHC7.jpeg
WTHC8.jpeg

Last edited:
Still up for those seating chips if you want. But GLWS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom