SOLD Bama's Paulson/Unique Rack Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm selling off my genuine (pronounced with a wine at the end) Paulson and Unique racks. Get 'em while they're.....acrylic? Whatever. Buyer pays shipping. PPFF or Venmo. I will sell in any quantity, but bigger orders trump smaller orders.
  • PAULSON CHIP24010 rack. Qty = 35 20. Price: $6 ea. SOLD
    • With a few exceptions, these are all clear, clean, and wear free. No I will not sort them.
  • PAULSON LAS VEGAS rack. Qty = 8. Price: $6 ea. SOLD
    • These are clear, clean, and wear free. Haven't seen many of these. Check out the pic below if you don't know which ones I mean.
  • PAUL-SON LAS VEGAS RENO rack. Qty = 17. Price: $4 ea. SOLD
    • These are the old school racks. Cloudy. Some cracks and wear. One with a good sized chip. But they're the originals. Check out the pic below of the inscription if you don't know which ones I mean.
  • UNIQUE 4200 rack. Qty = 12. Price: $4 ea. SOLD
    • With a few exceptions, these are all clear, clean, and wear free. No I will not sort them.
  • Random 66.7 rack. Qty = 2. Price: $2 ea.SOLD
    • Same size as the Paulson racks, but they only say 66.7.
Thanks for checking out my sale. Please post "dibs" in the thread and follow up with a PM.

IMG_6596.jpeg
IMG_6597.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll take 15 Paulson 42010s. Can you bring them to Dallas and I’ll pay you there? I actually need them for the chips I’m bringing anyway.

I’ll take 15 Paulson 42010s. Can you bring them to Dallas and I’ll pay you there? I actually need them for the chips I’m bringing anyway.
I'm bringing a guest set, so I'm not sure I'll have room to bring them. Let me do some calculating tonight. If not, I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow and ship them directly to Craig's. How does that sound?

I'm bringing a guest set, so I'm not sure I'll have room to bring them. Let me do some calculating tonight. If not, I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow and ship them directly to Craig's. How does that sound?
Perfect. Actually shipping them is better if they get there by Wednesday. I’ll pay you there if that’s cool.

@CraigT78

That's fine. I'll get them out to you tomorrow. Unless USPS screws up, to Dallas would typically be there Tuesday.

I'm selling off my genuine (pronounced with a wine at the end) Paulson and Unique racks. Get 'em while they're.....acrylic? Whatever. Buyer pays shipping. PPFF or Venmo. I will sell in any quantity, but bigger orders trump smaller orders.
  • PAULSON CHIP24010 rack. Qty = 35 20. Price: $6 ea. 15 SOLD. 20 pending.
  • PAULSON LAS VEGAS rack. Qty = 8. Price: $6 ea. 8 pending.
    • These are clear, clean, and wear free. Haven't seen many of these. Check out the pic below if you don't know which ones I mean.
  • PAUL-SON LAS VEGAS RENO rack. Qty = 17. Price: $4 ea.
    • These are the old school racks. Cloudy. Some cracks and wear. One with a good sized chip. But they're the originals. Check out the pic below of the inscription if you don't know which ones I mean.
  • UNIQUE 4200 rack. Qty = 12. Price: $4 ea.
  • Random 66.7 rack. Qty = 2. Price: $2 ea.
    • Same size as the Paulson racks, but they only say 66.7.
Thanks for checking out my sale. Please post "dibs" in the thread and follow up with a PM.

View attachment 1170788View attachment 1170789

PAUL-SON LAS VEGAS RENO rack. Qty = 17. Price: $4 ea.
I've got some of the racks already. I would love the old school racks to go with some of my old school chips. Dibs. PM coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom