Baller Item(s) For Your Home Poker Room (1 Viewer)

monabaker

Sitting Out
Reaction score
What's the most baller thing you have in your home poker room?

Bar w/taps?
ATM for your friends?
Stripper pole?
Pin ball machine?

I need some ideas for what to get next for mine!

Not sure this qualifies as baller but the Galaga game was a big hit at the meetup.
IMG_5184.JPG

I got a nice wall mounted flat screen, sound system, mini fridge, dart board, some cool art...

Obv, I have a nice table, decent chairs, great chips and good lighting.

Just need more ideas!

I wish, but its just one of the games that came out around Christmas.

That's cool - I have an NES classic at the office - not gonna lie - playing Galaga on the big screen is pretty awesome :) I'll try to remember to post a picture next time we hook it up.

Can't tell from the picture - is that full size? That's pretty bad ass!

PCF totally needs a Galaga high-score thread :) #picturesoritdidnthappen

It’s an Arcade 1up very cool for $300. It’s a bit smaller than a full size. They make a few different ones and are coming out with more this year. I have the Street Fighter version and may get the Mortal Combat version coming out next month. If you get any of these ones you have ato lso get the riser like AK has. It makes it Adult height. Without the riser it is too short.

Last edited:
The most baller thing in my poker room? Poker is in my game room so it would have to be my big ball bowler:

F1E5A241-6213-46A8-9FB7-A20C1F453212.jpeg

2669F8A9-2F40-4131-B2FE-B9B05EFBFC91.jpeg

It’s like skee ball but with bowling pins and it keeps score the same way as at a bowling alley. Big hit at poker night as guys try to get their names on the high score board.

Last edited:
The whole setup blows my mind.

But that bathroom kills me.

But that bathroom kills me.

Keep in mind, I am not a Vanilla Ice fan ... I did it because it makes no sense and has no reason :tup:

When's the New Hampshire meetup???

I would love to start hosting a couple games per month. I do a cheapo 5c/10c game with some friends more for the social aspect but would like a 25/50 or 50/$1 game once in a while too. All those Vegas house mold chips and of course the BTP tourneys and no games to use them :)

I would love to start hosting a couple games per month. I do a cheapo 5c/10c game with some friends more for the social aspect but would like a 25/50 or 50/$1 game once in a while too. All those Vegas house mold chips and of course the BTP tourneys and no games to use them :)

I’m in. Hopefully not too far north.

I have to take a pee surrounded by vanilla ice before I die.

I’m in. Hopefully not too far north.

I have to take a pee surrounded by vanilla ice before I die.

There are V Ice things to read while you pee. I am not far north, Manchester near the airport (between I93 and Everett Turnpike)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom