BAHAMIA DB GB PURCHASE THREAD *SHIPPING PHASE* (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump looking for one or two more orders to meet all the minimums on the buttons for edge text

Min order totals have been met, will start collecting payments later today, please double check the grid if theres any problems with your order let me know! Thanks everyone!

One of each is a specific kind of Perv? We are ordering 2 of each... does that mean we should seek medical attention? 3 of the "B" or Booty button. Lol

So you're more of a perv than you ever thought. Ever look at yourself and say how creepy you are? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Sorry dude, that was meant for your better half @FordPickup92

Last edited:
Shipping has been updated to each order, gene and kristil quoted me $26 to ship 100+ buttons so i will be dividing that amongst all the orders, to keep things even it will be an additonal $1.00 to everyones shipping amount

Those of you in Canada i will get a shipping quote to you via pm but i would imagine an $8.00 SFRB should be the norm here as well
Edit: depending on the buyers choice i can ship padded envelopes to Canada for a few bucks less than $8 if desired

Last edited:
I dont reap any enjoyment from looking at T&A .... lol

Damn you not being a lesbian and all.

Before my mom died, she got used to my penchant for this. I forgot that it was Black Friday at Twin Peaks in Henderson and I took mom there for dinner not realizing all the bartenders and waitresses were in black lingerie for Black Friday.

I enjoyed it but I had to admit a little bit of concern that my mom was gonna get upset.

I'm curious, how come there are never any pics of hot guys on buttons, Not that I would want one, Not that there is anything wrong with that, just wondering
Somehow totally missed this! Definitely missed opp, if I host and have one woman in there, messed up to force them to have to use a Chica button. Would totally have bought the hunk button.

Waiting on 2 payments at this point, invoice came over today - unfortunately since I picked this up midway through, I dropped the ball on checking all of the applicable fees and taxes, and forgot about the tax portion (sigh)
If anyone wishes to contribute to the additional cost great, if not no worries - my fault for neglecting to remember.

Screenshot_20200605-101859_Gmail.jpg

I will give it until the end of the day today for the last folks to get a payment in, after that I'll place the order and give them until the order arrives to finalize their payment. Thanks all

Waiting on 2 payments at this point, invoice came over today - unfortunately since I picked this up midway through, I dropped the ball on checking all of the applicable fees and taxes, and forgot about the tax portion (sigh)
If anyone wishes to contribute to the additional cost great, if not no worries - my fault for neglecting to remember.

View attachment 471081

I will give it until the end of the day today for the last folks to get a payment in, after that I'll place the order and give them until the order arrives to finalize their payment. Thanks all

Just divide the taxes and fees up and let us know how much to pay. If someone doesn't like it refund their order and tell them to screw off :)

You had to pay taxes? Have you always paid taxes on the group buys you have run? My invoices have never had tax added.

I will gladly pay for my share of the tax. You shouldn't be responsible for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom