Cancelled Bahamia Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi all, looking to put together a cash set of Bahamia chips. This is a cash set I really regret selling, so here’s hoping I can put another one together. I’d be looking for mint condition chips in the following breakdown:

200 x $1
200 x $5
80 x $25
20 x $100

If you have a couple barrels or a couple racks let me know, I'm more than willing to build this set the old fashioned way. The fewer packages the lower the shipping costs, but I'll pretty much take what you have.

I missed out on a set of these a while ago, I was working on a different set at the time. Please post or PM if you have chips to sell, thanks!

Last edited:
If you have a couple barrels or a couple racks let me know, I'm more than willing to build this set the old fashioned way.

I think I only have 3 full racks of 1s.
Ill have to see and decide if I want to let any go but IDK.

I have alot of used 5s Id sell and Ill check what I have for 100s.
View media item 7288

They are not here at this house though. Ill check in January.

PM me to remind me.

Its good to see the 1s still have good value around here.

Ive had these since they were sold so they are hard to let go of.

Somebody is selling hotstamped 1s, price has been dropped a couple of times. See page 1 of classifieds currently.

Somebody is selling hotstamped 1s, price has been dropped a couple of times. See page 1 of classifieds currently.

Thanks for the heads up, but the $1's I'm looking for are the originals. If I can't get them then the rest of the set doesn't appeal as much, they are one of my favourite $1 chips

I love these chips and I don’t notice them for sale very often anymore. Good luck building your set again! Another lesson to be learned: Never sell chips.

I love these chips and I don’t notice them for sale very often anymore. Good luck building your set again! Another lesson to be learned: Never sell chips.

This is a lesson I only learned when it was too late, though I may never fully learn. There's only a few sets I regret ever selling, but they are also the hardest ones to replace

Got a few irons in the fire, but nothing concrete yet. I'll keep bumping and turning over rocks until I'm satisfied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom