Back to the 80s - Sweep the Leg - Dealer Button Interest Thread (3 Viewers)

A little teaser with the buttons I got from BR PRO POKER. I'll post an order thread for the GB for these after my Giveaway is over. That giveaway may end closer to the end of March. In the order thread I'll tag everyone who posted interest in here.

1615086944832.png

Hope this isn't too late, but shouldn't the text order be different on the Cobra Kai one?

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy"

Hope this isn't too late, but shouldn't the text order be different on the Cobra Kai one?

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy"

Sorry Guys I was supposed to do this GB in April. April was busy for me. Hopefully I will get to it this coming month.

As far as the Cobra Kai motto @Sunshine you are correct in the order they say it. My initial concern was getting their three mottos on the button and I didn't pay attention to the order when I discussed the rolling edge to my designer. My designer did the button in the order I asked so it was on me.. When the time comes for BRPRO/ABC to print the buttons I can ask them to see if they can reverse the STRIKE FIRST and STRIKE HARD. If they can't fix it the button will get printed as is, but I think they should be able to do it.

1619838163205.png

1619838796397.png

Sorry Guys I was supposed to do this GB in April. April was busy for me. Hopefully I will get to it this coming month.

As far as the Cobra Kai motto @Sunshine you are correct in the order they say it. My initial concern was getting their three mottos on the button and I didn't pay attention to the order when I discussed the rolling edge to my designer. My designer did the button in the order I asked so it was on me.. When the time comes for BRPRO/ABC to print the buttons I can ask them to see if they can reverse the STRIKE FIRST and STRIKE HARD. If they can't fix it the button will get printed as is, but I think they should be able to do it.

View attachment 690241
View attachment 690244
Prefer this version way better. Maybe put dealer on the rolling edge?

Would love to see the same style used for the Miyagi Do version also.

Would definitely be in for two sets if you go down this path.

Prefer this version way better. Maybe put dealer on the rolling edge?

Would love to see the same style used for the Miyagi Do version also.

Would definitely be in for two sets if you go down this path.
No that button was their logo just to show the wording order. I didn’t use the word Cobra Kai because of Copyright issues on the name.

Copyright from whom exactly? No ones coming to bust a bunch of db nerds for making something for personal use.
I've been turned down in the past because they didn't want to produce something with a name of a company/show or movie in it. For example I had Taj buttons made in the past and they wouldn't make it with the word Trump in it. Or the Donkey Kong and Star Wars buttons were made with images and if I had the design with the word Star Wars and Donkey Kong I may have gotten push back. Even for the PCF when I made the Donkey Kong Button I had made I tried to put ©PCF 2013 on the button to pay homage to the PCF, but got turned down when I asked for permission. So I try to stay away from any designs with the actual name of company/Product/show or movie in it. I didn't make the design above you like so the design I have is the one being made.

That's probably good procedure and, in any case, I prefer the Cobra one with the only face text being "Dealer" anyway.

Hi guys I know a lot of you posted interested in this thread and have been patiently waiting. Don't worry it's going to go through, but it will have to wait for sometime during this month. More likely in the latter part of the month. The reason I'm dragging my feet you wonder? I got busy in April, but I also knew I was going to produce some other things this month and I wanted to get them produced and if good add them to the order thread. Trust me I believe these items I'm adding are going to be worth the wait. I will be posting an order thread for the two Karate Kid Buttons and add the new items where you will be able to see them.

Any update on timing of this?

Yes I'm waiting on some other buttons to offer for sale with these. I want to just do one large order thread with these Karate Kid buttons and the new ones I have coming within the next week or two from BRPRO. I didn't want to post the KK Buttons for sale only to have to run another GB weeks after so that is why I held off. Once the other buttons arrive I will post an order thread 100%. If you guys thought the Star Wars, Donkey Kong, or these Karate Kid buttons were great these new ones could the best yet. I won't know until I have the buttons in hand and see how they came out. In artwork form they look Great, but I'll need to see the physical buttons. It's a top secret project that only a few know about so until they arrive in my hands I wont share any details as to make the reveal that much better.

Yes I'm waiting on some other buttons to offer for sale with these. I want to just do one large order thread with these Karate Kid buttons and the new ones I have coming within the next week or two from BRPRO. I didn't want to post the KK Buttons for sale only to have to run another GB weeks after so that is why I held off. Once the other buttons arrive I will post an order thread 100%. If you guys thought the Star Wars, Donkey Kong, or these Karate Kid buttons were great these new ones could the best yet. I won't know until I have the buttons in hand and see how they came out. In artwork form they look Great, but I'll need to see the physical buttons. It's a top secret project that only a few know about so until they arrive in my hands I wont share any details as to make the reveal that much better.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH......take my money now!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom