Giveaway Back to the 80's Part 3 - Barrel of Apes Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife just ran to the store to grab one of these before it sold out:
1607041562919.png

My wife just ran to the store to grab one of these before it sold out:
View attachment 585658
@Darson My wife wanted one for Christmas or her birthday which are on the same day. The other stuff she says she will get for herself like Boots, purses, & Jackets. So I got her one of these Mario's, but it was sold out on all the sites and stores I went to last week like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Game Stop, etc... . I then went on eBay and the cheapest I could find which was $20 above the store price w/Free shipping. That was about my limit I was willing to spend. I ordered it and got it on Wednesday and my wife opened and played it happily. So I go to Target last night and I all of the sudden see 5 of these on the shelf. But only paying $20 above the store price I am ok with it. The other prices people were charging were scary.

Not to Hijack my own thread, but just throwing out a preview of the next back to the 80s Dealer Buttons ideas I have for 2021 that may interest some on here.

For the KK button ideas directly below I'm not going to run a GB, but will have extra sets for sale when they come out. Probably one set for Giveaway. All my ideas and design elements are there for these and they may come out in 2021 sometime early in the year. These will not be the final button designs below, but they are just the seeds from where the ideas that my designs will be based off of. The one member who's avatar that these buttons may suit the best is @bentax1978 .

cobrakailogoblank.png
MIYAGIBlank.jpg

This other Button design below will replace the Rebel Helmet Dealer Button as I will retire that one and make a MF Button to be the third button in the SW set. This like above is just the seed for my design. I don't know when this will be done, but I plan on making this one sometime in 2021 and will reproduce some Deathstar buttons so I will then have some sets for sale.
MFOVERHEAD.jpg

Will a Miami Vice DB come out in 2021 also? Who knows, but that is my latest idea for my Back to the 80s themed buttons. So maybe in late 2021.

FERRARIMV.jpg
CT1.jpg

Not to Hijack my own thread, but just throwing out a preview of the next back to the 80s Dealer Buttons ideas I have for 2021 that may interest some on here.

For the KK button ideas directly below I'm not going to run a GB, but will have extra sets for sale when they come out. Probably one set for Giveaway. All my ideas and design elements are there for these and they may come out in 2021 sometime early in the year. These will not be the final button designs below, but they are just the seeds from where the ideas that my designs will be based off of. The one member who's avatar that these buttons may suit the best is @bentax1978 .

View attachment 586286View attachment 586287

This other Button design below will replace the Rebel Helmet Dealer Button as I will retire that one and make a MF Button to be the third button in the SW set. This like above is just the seed for my design. I don't know when this will be done, but I plan on making this one sometime in 2021 and will reproduce some Deathstar buttons so I will then have some sets for sale.
View attachment 586295

Will a Miami Vice DB come out in 2021 also? Who knows, but that is my latest idea for my Back to the 80s themed buttons. So maybe in late 2021.

View attachment 586306 View attachment 586310
Millennium Falcon db take my money

Hi Everyone,

It will be @jonn1ecakes and @Sprouty will be playing the modified heads up game of H.O.R.S.E. below this week to see who wins the DK Dealer Button. I couldn't do Eights of better as the last game because that was a split pot game so I switched it to Lazy Pineapple.

• Hold'em
  • Omaha Hi
  • Razz (7-Card Stud Low)
  • Stud (7-Card Stud High)
  • Lazy PineapplE (you get dealt three cards instead of two like in Hold 'em and the worst card of the three will be Discarded at the end.

1607353701830.png

Game #3 RAZZ

Winner @jonn1ecakes with 7 high low hand. Straights and Flushes don’t count in RAZZ. @Sprouty couldn’t catch a Break in any game so far. The 2 cards on the top for each person are the dealt cards that would not be used when trying to make the lowest hand.

198E35D9-BF74-46F4-95A0-EB75190E2993.jpeg

Game #4 7 Card Stud

Winner - Sprouty with an Ace high hand. While Sprouty has already lost. I figured I’d at least run a game to see if he could win one game.

BDC8568B-327D-4C03-B209-E036C7F985C1.jpeg

Congrats to @jonn1ecakes for winning the Horse tournament by Winning Hold ‘Em, Omaha, and Razz. Also congrats to @Sprouty for making it to the Finals. While I don’t normally offer participation trophies and am against them as to teach kids. @Sprouty will get a DK button too for being in the Finals. Can both of you please PPFF me 4.50 to michaelsyu@comcast.net for the shipping of the button. The cost of the button will be covered by me. Please PM me your address.

My last comment is @jonn1ecakes for some reason in my Giveaways the random.org site loves him. In one of my Giveways the random.org chose him as a winner. In a for sale thread I had a limited number of buttons for Sale and decided to use a randomizer to see who could get them and he was one of the people Chosen.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom