Giveaway Back to the 80s Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have these two Dealer Buttons below to giveaway. If you have to ask yourself who or what they are please refrain from entering this giveaway. They are 60mm Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man buttons. All you will need to pay is shipping. $6 for US shipping and foreign shipping is at the cost of shipping. I will do a randomizer to determine the winner. To sign up just post the English name of one of the ghosts from the Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man games in your reply. BONUS if you post all four English ghost names from the original Pac-Man game correctly you will get two randomizer entries and if you do that and also post the name of the newer ghost in Ms. Pac-Man you will get a third Randomizer entry. Any edited posts will be void. So do your research before you post. I’ll let the signups run until next Sunday at 8 PM. These are the only two buttons I have to giveaway and I have no other extras in case anyone was going to ask

8C55F85B-7B28-453A-BEE3-239D18EADD15.jpeg

4DF040F2-C15F-4C6F-8304-09C964628E95.jpeg

I won’t respond to tell people if they are correct. Any combination of 4 of the 5 Ghost names will get you two entries. All 5 will get you three randomizer entries.

they added a female one, so it was inky, blinky, pinky and sue (instead of clyde).

Inky Blinky, Pinky and Clyde.
And Sue.

These dbs are awesome. I one had ASM make some 3/4 pie chips in yellow, with black quarter. Sadly, they are not TRK styled quarter pies, so it didn't quite work out. :(

Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde
Sue

I am building an "arcade theme" table currently and these buttons would fit perfect! :nailbite:

This is the acrylic diffuser Tony is making for the table. :nailbite::nailbite:

Screenshot 2020-09-15 133143.png

Hi Guys this Giveaway is now closed for any new Entrants as of Sunday night. I will be going through all the names. of the people in. Most of you got three entries for the Randomizer and a few of you only had 4 Ghosts so you will get 2 entries. I'll do the randomizer this week and post the results sometime this week.

Blinky is the only one I can remember off the top of my head. And I've actually played 20 times in the last year :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

edit: :whistle: :whistling:

Last edited:
inky, blinky, pinky and dot?

I think at least one of those is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom