SOLD Back to School Sale - SOLD OUT (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just always lock in what’s most important that I know will sell out, and then go back for the smalls and easier stuff.

I can see how this roulette sale made things extra hard to plan out and execute though. It would take a long time to secure a working set with so many failure variables.

I just always lock in what’s most important that I know will sell out, and then go back for the smalls and easier stuff.

I can see how this roulette sale made things extra hard to plan out and execute though. It would take a long time to secure a working set with so many failure variables.
I would have paid more per chip just for the chance to secure the quantities that I needed lol. I'm sure everyone is pretty much in that boat though.

I didn't care which letter I got since I'll be labelling over. Having one big pool of quantities for yellow, grey, etc might have made it easier on us.

Some wanted letters specifically though so it's hard to make everyone happy all at the same time.

As of a couple of minutes ago, this is what is left in ROulette chips

Light Blue
A 31
B 4
C 50
D 20
E 10

Pink
A 33
B 33
C 95
D 127
E 129

Yellow
A 20
B 68
C 0
D 14
E 30

Green
A 120
B 180
C 172
D 115
E 11

Gray
A 4
B 37
C 0
D 8
E 51

Maroon
A 9
B 143
C 158
D 90
E 20
Any chance any yellows left now? I couldn’t find any. Thanks.

thanks Jim, but late to the game and all seems gone. I like the good old days, when quantities left were made known, but I guess the stuff sells out so quick, it don't matter now. Maybe if you could kill the links on the sold out stuff, so I don't waste my time putting it in my cart :) thanks for the offering

thanks Jim, but late to the game and all seems gone. I like the good old days, when quantities left were made known, but I guess the stuff sells out so quick, it don't matter now. Maybe if you could kill the links on the sold out stuff, so I don't waste my time putting it in my cart :) thanks for the offering

I remember those days :) you could put up and order for 1,000,000 chips with a bill for $890,000 click enter just hope to god Jim didn’t have 1,000,000 of the chip. in return it would say...only “82 items remain” haha!!!

Last edited:
Would be better if it were possible to add the items to your cart and it would "reserve" them for a period of time like when you order movie tickets, hold them for 5 min or something to let you complete adding things to your cart without losing the things you've already added. That was the issue I ran into. I added something to my cart, checked to see if it would check out, then once clear went back and added something else and by the time I did that the first item had sold out. Something like that could alleviate the shipping charge issue as well.

Course I guess someone could just log in and load everything in their cart and hold it for 5 minutes angering the masses...but I guess if he bought them it wouldn't be much different than it is now. :tdown:

As of a couple of minutes ago, this is what is left in ROulette chips

Light Blue
A 31
B 4
C 50
D 20
E 10

Pink
A 33
B 33
C 95
D 127
E 129

Yellow
A 20
B 68
C 0
D 14
E 30

Green
A 120
B 180
C 172
D 115
E 11

Gray
A 4
B 37
C 0
D 8
E 51

Maroon
A 9
B 143
C 158
D 90
E 20
Could you do one more update on pinks? It looks like some are left of several letters still, but PayPal is acting strange for me.

Figure a quick look on your behalf is better than me going through and making several more smaller purchases to need reimbursed later. Thanks again for the sale!

Could you do one more update on pinks? It looks like some are left of several letters still, but PayPal is acting strange for me.

Figure a quick look on your behalf is better than me going through and making several more smaller purchases to need reimbursed later. Thanks again for the sale!
A 12
B 12
C 4
D 6
E 3

I’m going to be on the road on the way back from a football game, and had to enlist the assistance of a friend I trust with my PayPal account. Hope he doesn’t screw it up...
It would appear that my friend, despite his valiant and diligent efforts, was unable to secure for me the chips I desired. Between that and the Panthers' loss to the Rams in the 92 degree North Carolina heat, it's been a rough day....

If anyone wants to brighten my day by selling me a couple of racks of the T2.50s and a couple of racks of the Lucky's $1, please PM me.

Guess I am out of luck with this board...all I wanted was a set of Tunica Roadhouse Promotional chips. I don't understand this board and probably won't be back. As they say, "how to run a railroad."

Guess I am out of luck with this board...all I wanted was a set of Tunica Roadhouse Promotional chips. I don't understand this board and probably won't be back. As they say, "how to run a railroad."

There were a lot available for a long time. Things sell out quickly and you cant wait 3 hours into the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom