Wanted B Tournament (Bellagio) ceramic non-denoms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

byline9

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I bought a bunch of these non-denom B Tournament (Bellagio tribute) chips recently:

b tournament ND.jpg

I had lots of the green ones at least 10 years ago (and a big set of the denominated chips), but I had never seen the maroon ones until recently. (The group buy was even before I was on CT.) Were the B Tournament non-denominated chips produced in any other colors than these? I'm guessing no, but perhaps somebody who was around in the blue wall days will remember the answer. I'm trying to figure out what I can buy on a budget that will fill out a set and still match these B Tournament chips somewhat (that sort of rules out most of the cheap ceramic chips on eBay). So I guess where this is heading is:

1. I have plenty of greens (to use as 25s) but I would be able to use a rack of the maroons or almost any other color of non-denoms. (Even smaller quantities would be helpful too.) I know there's not much love for non-denominated chips, but I would pay $35/rack plus shipping. Quick cash for old unloved chips!
2. Would be interested in denominated chips at that price, if anyone has a few they want to unload. 100s, 500s, 1ks, or even a few 5ks.
3. If I have no success with #1 and #2, would consider other options such as World Poker Series, other WSOP tributes, etc. (I could always order some of these new from ABC, of course, but trying to do this set on a budget.)

If interested, let me know what you have. Thanks!

Those 43mm chips do look great, this is still a nice design for someone who wants a cool-looking tournament set. :cool

I do see the non-denom maroon chips in the Sun-Fly website photo but not the green ones (have plenty) or any other color of those. Guess there aren't any others, what I suspected though. Looks like the denominated 1ks are too close to the maroon and I don't care for the color combo on the 100s - haven't looked at these chips in a while, been about 15 years since I had my set. (Those ugly hundos are probably why I sold it back then.) Here's what I used to have:

btourn group photo dk.jpg

89 cents per chip is not a bad price for quality ceramics. The problem in this case is that the Sun-Fly minimum order is 300 pieces - OK for buying an entire set, not so much for just an add-on though. That's not going to torpedo the set - I'm probably just going to get a few semi-customs from BR Pro at some point to fill out this set, that seems like the best option. I think I'll be able to figure out a way to make some that are a reasonable match, probably some variation on the Valentinos, just haven't had time to study the question yet.

At any given time, many of us on PCF have multiple chip projects going in various states of non-completion. (This is just one of three that I'm slowly putting together.) So I guess I will post more chip pr0n... someday! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom