SOLD Avalon Club - RED 5K and BLUE NCV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making this very very hard.

twss.jpg

How has this set not sold at a great price too! If I had the extra scratch laying around this would be a snap buy for sure. This is my absolute favorite hot stamp set of chips! GLWS

Someone has had purple suits molds hotstamped 25,000 on eBay for a while now. Not Avalons per se, but same family:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Classic-WT...-000-Poker-Chip-VERY-HARD-TO-GET/254173472428

I was thinking of having some plaques made.

Gear or one of the other people that do milling could turn any suits mold chip into an inlaid $25K.

How has this set not sold at a great price too! If I had the extra scratch laying around this would be a snap buy for sure. This is my absolute favorite hot stamp set of chips! GLWS

That's how I ended up buying it. Just couldn't resist at the time. IMO this is the best deal you're going to get on a Paulson tournament set in this condition.

Per my note above, I have to release my dibs on p. 1, since I found what I was looking for while waiting/hoping the split would happen. I had to strike while the iron was hot. GLWS

The main set and yellow NCV are now spoken for. I will be contacting people for dibs on the remaining chips (see OP).

OP is updated. All chips listed as sold were dropped off at the post office this morning.

For the remaining chips, I'm going try to stick to US shipping only unless the buyer wants to wait until after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom