Av8tion Poker: Custom Table Build (1 Viewer)

Test-fitting the rail... the acrylic comes in on Thursday, the remainder of the LEDs come in tomorrow... and once the custom felt comes in, I'll have everything I need to finish this off... may take a break tonight and brainstorm ways to get the electrical finished off...
3b647bf867315ce622cde82adc4f1936.jpg

Decided to build the structure of the pedestal base tonight... I was able to run a wire through the U to the right side to attach to the table's underside and have it come out the center of the pedestal...
754b898fb77ad60ac15b4234c3b44f0a.jpg

Had a micro-heart attack when I put some plywood on top of the base and put a level on it and it was tilted... then I remembered the table it was sitting on was a gaming top that had cup-holders... once I put the base on the ground and rechecked my heart started beating normally...
12101608545937bbcbc91a9e8ebd2cec.jpg

a496f6688bc2476243bb4eb707f7e6b6.jpg

Man, I'm running good this week... on Monday I get sent home from jury duty without having to do anything, today my Chan felt arrives in sub-1-day shipping... and now I got a message from UPS saying that my TAP plastics order is coming in tomorrow... I could have a fully-assembled poker table TOMORROW!

Home stretch.... just need to sand down the last end of acrylic (it's like 1/16" too long) once the battery recharges on the sander... wiring wasn't great and the centerpiece came out worse than I was hoping..... but it's all there...
5c7b335d369f6845cf5caffa3d5da520.jpg

Congratulations. Great job, you really just took your vision and ran with it! Impressive. How is the acrylic held in place on the inside of the rail?

Congratulations. Great job, you really just took your vision and ran with it! Impressive. How is the acrylic held in place on the inside of the rail?
I routed a groove for it to sit in, and secured it with loctite

Great looking table!!

I really like the distance the betting line is from the rail. So, is this a 48" wide table with 6" rails and how far is the betting line from the inside rail, 12"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom