Found Aurora Star Tournament Hotstamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I’m officially doing it!

I know that these are rare chips, but I am absolutely crazy about them, and I would love to purchase a set. Ideally, I’m looking for a set of around 600, but if I need to buy more, I can certainly do that! If possible, I would love to be able to purchase any possible accessories such as dealer buttons and bridged-size cut cards as well!

If you can, please help this chipper’s dream come true!

Thanks so much! :)

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0

tenor.gif

Thank you!

Jeevansluck

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Great choice for a set. They are out there. It's been proven the last couple times an ad for a set is posted, it's answered. It's those dam T25K chips, they make you weak and buckle at the knees, and you just gotta have the set.

It's a matter of luck and timing I suppose, but I'm certain something will happen for you..

Best of Luck!

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Great choice for a set. They are out there. It's been proven the last couple times an ad for a set is posted, it's answered. It's those dam T25K chips, they make you weak and buckle at the knees, and you just gotta have the set.

It's a matter of luck and timing I suppose, but I'm certain something will happen for you..

Best of Luck!

Thank you! I sincerely hope so, because I’ve spent so many hours looking at tournament sets on this site, and nothing compares to those for me.

cgpilot

Straight
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I also got the AS hotstamp sickness. I lucked out on my timing. I lurk the classifieds daily hoping to add on to it. Good luck with your search!

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I maybe should’ve mentioned that I am happy to offer ~$4/chip. I hope that’s fair, but, if not, someone please chime in and let me know!

toothpic

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Every few months or so we see a set come up for sale. That's the general going price too. GLWS, I've wanted a set for a while too but can't justify it without playing tournaments.

chipsncoffee

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Every few months or so we see a set come up for sale. That's the general going price too. GLWS, I've wanted a set for a while too but can't justify it without playing tournaments.

Looks like I got to stay on top of it then! I’m definitely out to snag the next set that becomes available! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom