SOLD Aurora Star Tournament Hot Stamp Sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
The following '6 chips' sample set is up for grabs....
IMG_20200602_165312.jpg
IMG_20200602_165154.jpg

1. STARTING BID: [ $ 5 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 7pm, Vancouver BC (Pacific), Saturday, June 6 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ winner to pay additional $$$ for Shipping ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PayPal Family Friends or add 4.2% for Goods Services]

Dang, I really want to see the AS hot-stamps in person...
They are really dam nice! The colors just blew me away when I unboxed the small set I bought originally.

But this affair started with a sample set and a barrel of T25K. It was love at first sight and I could not resist buying a set.

They are really dam nice! The colors just blew me away when I unboxed the small set I bought originally.

But this affair started with a sample set and a barrel of T25K. It was love at first sight and I could not resist buying a set.

I don't really like sample sets, prefer stacks that I can shuffle. Seems like the AS hot-stamps would be more easily attainable that the Stardust chips I'm trying to find. Maybe I'll have to go a different direction for my tourney set...

I don't really like sample sets, prefer stacks that I can shuffle. Seems like the AS hot-stamps would be more easily attainable that the Stardust chips I'm trying to find. Maybe I'll have to go a different direction for my tourney set...

Geno, I don’t want to compete with you for two sets!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom