SOLD AURORA STAR sample sets (9 available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
No, not THAT Aurora Star sample set! :cool This one is the 43mm no mold that was the creation of @chutracheese . I originally bought shuffle stacks of each denomination, but have been purging a lot of my "excess" chips over the past few months just because I was running out of room to keep everything. I decided to keep one sample set of these for myself, because they are really well done, and kind of fun to compare to the real thing.

TEN DOLLARS SHIPPED (CONUS)
9 SAMPLE SETS AVAILABLE

DFAA1E6D-F4B0-421C-BA1A-D9C709706646.jpeg

58515753-317D-4BEF-83A6-FDF9ABE39BC1.jpeg

1642982693865.png

What's the material on these? Who makes em? I'd potentially be interested in 2 sample sets so I can shuffle em. Been just collecting as many different samples as I can.
Card Mold China Ceramics made by the famous "Tina"

43mm no mold chips. These were all that were available in 43 when they were ordered. Just in the last few months have they introduced 43mm card mold chips.

Yes,

Just received them I'll be getting them back out on tour this week.

Is @Ben8257 the next stop then?

PM your address when you get a chance

Thanks Jeff :)
Address Hell! I'm drivin up to grab em and have a beer with my brother... well... ND in January, maybe we better ship. Lmao

No worries either way, I have a couple singles to know what they are. They can go back to James. Appreciate it thought gents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom