For Sale Aurora Star Cash Set (1800 Chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I haven't hosted a home game since PnBBC (4 years!), and have some house projects that I want to take care of so I'm putting this set up for sale and hoping that someone else can get some use out of them.

Would prefer to sell/ship to one buyer, but would sell into two sets (buyers can figured out quantities) if all chips are sold.

Price: $10,250 via PayPal FF + Buyer pays shipping/insurance

Breakdown Pricing is based off of recent sales
$0.25 - $700/rack
$1 - $310/rack
$5 - $550/rack
$20 - $950/rack
$25 - $650/rack
$100 - $800/rack

Attachments

• 20230422_121826.jpg
    20230422_121826.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 1,056
Last edited:
I've had lots of interest in a variety of racks in the event of a split. As stated, I'd prefer to deal with one or at most two buyers. If there is someone that wants to organize I'd be happy to work with them. I'm not opposed to keeping a rack of the 20s/25s/100s, but don't want to be stuck with a random rack or 1s or 5s.

Lowered price bump. Also a quick note that I'm leaving out of town for a couple of weeks, so if these don't sell by the end of the week I won't be available to ship till June.

Still not splitting, especially when I keep getting message to take a rack and a few hours later get never minds. Don't want to get stuck with an unusable set. Last bump before I'm heading out of town.

Definitely not. I'm talking more about the Pms I've gotten. If I go with a split (which I might after I get back from traveling), I'll definitely mark you for a rack of 20s.
If you split I’d do the other $20 rack, prob some 5s. Enjoy your trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom