Wanted Aurora Star AS Tourney T5000 (Mint/VG) - Barrel or 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp8984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looking for a barrel or 2 of Aurora Star AS Tourney T5000 in Mint/VG condition

Need them oranges...

Shipping to the UK

AS_T5000.png

Last edited:
I like what I see but I have no AS chips to trade :(
Nobody does it seems. I thought if put up trade bait in the form of T5K and T25K, I'd have an easy time. Can't even get a single.

Either nobody wants to help me or there is no more desire for T5K and T25K. Sucks..

Nobody does it seems. I thought if put up trade bait in the form of T5K and T25K, I'd have an easy time. Can't even get a single.

Either nobody wants to help me or there is no more desire for T5K and T25K. Sucks..

From what it seems building sets requires a lot of patience!

But I have desire for the T5K, just no bait except cold hard cash ;)

From what it seems building sets requires a lot of patience!

But I have desire for the T5K, just no bait except cold hard cash ;)
Good point! I'm not so new that I shouldn't already know that. Lol!!!

I'm so close, I'm down to needing my last barrel of 1K, but my set is good to go without it too.

Best of Luck on the search. These do come up from time to time and I believe a barrel was sold this morning.

Hey who knows, in a few more months, if poker isnt back, and I get my gun license, I've got a new hobby and I'll sell my chips for cash to buy stuff I'll actually be able to use. Not gonna catch COVID out shooting guns!!!

I'm so close, I'm down to needing my last barrel of 1K, but my set is good to go without it too.

Best of Luck on the search. These do come up from time to time and I believe a barrel was sold this morning.

Hey who knows, in a few more months, if poker isnt back, and I get my gun license, I've got a new hobby and I'll sell my chips for cash to buy stuff I'll actually be able to use. Not gonna catch COVID out shooting guns!!!

Yes that barrel that got sold today reignited my desire for those T5Ks and I was gutted it was gone.

Good luck on getting those T1K's!

Be careful! Buying guns is just as addicting as buying poker chips and just as expensive if not more! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But I need me some bananas....will trade my oranges.... ANYONE!!!!
16054591712611294103263343921011.jpg

Sorry for thread jacking...but I'll trade my oranges for any bananas you might have...

At least this is a nice pr0n bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom