Cancelled Aurora Star (AS) Limit Set - As New/Mint (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopherblue

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Parting ways with my beloved, but as yet unplayed, AS limit set. 1200 x $2 and 200 x $20. Chips are brand new, never been used. Other than moving them from Paulson boxes to racks, they've never been used/shuffled. Racks not included.

$4,500, plus USPS shipping. International shipping is also available. Insurance is optional, but advised, and available at the buyer's expense. Chips are FOB my post office.

Payment is via PayPal FF unless otherwise agreed.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

D9628BBF-A9EF-4D16-B98B-6EA29E7E2E3E.jpeg

23218B76-A877-4280-B9A5-DA0708A66175.jpeg

EDIT: I will sell by the rack, but only if the whole set is accounted for. See this POST.

Last edited:
I assume Free On Board..
I think he basically means you (the buyer) are responsible once the chips are dropped at the post office.. so if you have concerns, purchase the additional insurance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOB_(shipping)
This is correct. Once the chips leave my possession, they are the buyer's responsibility. I have an excellent reputation for buying/selling and packaging, but I still strongly urge the buyer to insure the shipment.

Parting ways with my beloved, but as yet unplayed, AS limit set. 1200 x $2 and 200 x $20. Chips are brand new, never been used. Other than moving them from Paulson boxes to racks, they've never been used/shuffled. Racks not included.

$4,500, plus USPS shipping. International shipping is also available. Insurance is optional, but advised, and available at the buyer's expense. Chips are FOB my post office.

Payment is via PayPal FF unless otherwise agreed.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

View attachment 487503
View attachment 487502

EDIT: I will sell by the rack, but only if the whole set is accounted for.

This is correct. Once the chips leave my possession, they are the buyer's responsibility. I have an excellent reputation for buying/selling and packaging, but I still strongly urge the buyer to insure the shipment.

Once again: the buyer may pay for the insurance, but only the seller/shipper can insure the shipment.

So far, I have received expressions of interest in 7, 8 6-7 of 12 racks of $2s and several folks are interested in the $20s. If I split the set, all of the chips would need to be accounted for. $2s are first come, first served, dibs-wise, until all are accounted for in a split, but priority will go to those interested in the most racks.

Since there are multiple people interested in the $20s, priority for a rack of $20s would go to each of the people who buy the largest number of racks of $2s, with a 4 rack minimum. If $20s remain, and I decide to sell them separately, I will randomly draw from those other folks who expressed interest. At the moment, however, $20s will only be sold to those buying $2s. Sound fair?

Interest in $2s:

@TofuJelly : 1 rack
PM'd anon buyer : 2-3 racks
@justincarothers : 1 rack
@cpiaaq : 1 rack
@cgpilot : 1 rack

Interest in $20s:

@TofuJelly
@Brandon
PM'd anon buyer

Last edited:
So far, I have received expressions of interest in 6 of 12 racks of $2s and several folks are interested in the $20s. If I split the set, all of the chips would need to be accounted for. $2s are first come, first served, dibs-wise, until all are accounted for in a split.

Since there are multiple people interested in the $20s, priority for a rack of $20s would go to each of the people who buy the largest number of racks of $2s. If $20s remain, I will randomly draw from those other folks who expressed interest. Sound fair?
What's the split price on the $2s?

Any of the $2 buyers want to split a rack? I'd like to get some extras (a rack + up to 3 barrels).

edit: if gopher allows it, of course

Last edited:
Still 3-4 racks of $2s available, if split. Priority given to buyer of the whole set or buyer of multiple racks.

Bumping.

Just to clarify: my preference is to sell these as one or two lots. I'd prefer not to break up a playable limit set like this. I will split, however, if all the $2s are accounted for, with priority going to larger lots. At this point, the $20s will only be sold in a split to someone buying $2s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom