Found Aurora Star $5 and Fracs! (UPDATED PRICES) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi all,

This may be a tough one, but I started to save up to start building a small AS cash set.
If anyone has any of the following chips they'd be willing to sell, please let me know and I'd be infinitely grateful! :)

edit:
I didn't expect to find these so fast! thank you @Shaggy and the others who reached out!
Now I just need 1 more rack of fracs! I would also take another rack of 5's if you've got it.

UPDATED PRICES:
AS $0.25 - $420/rack (one rack)
AS $5 - $575/rack (one rack)

I will consider buying more if you don't want to break your set!

AS $1 - 300 FOUND
AS $20 - 1 or 2 barrels FOUND

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I'll agree with the others that your prices are likely too low, and I'll also say that I think the two sales above from the same seller are outliers, especially for the $1s and fracs. That said, there does appear to be an influx of new members who seemingly are willing to pay whatever people ask for chips, so maybe I'm just off base.

Personally, I'd peg values at:
fracs: $2.75-3/chip
$1s: $3/chip
$5s: $5/chip or more
$20s: $7.50+/chip
$100s: $6-6.50/chip.

Those prices align with what I paid for my set less than a year ago. As noted above though, the chipping market has changed pretty drastically in the last 12 months.

I'll agree with the others that your prices are likely too low, and I'll also say that I think the two sales above from the same seller are outliers, especially for the $1s and fracs. That said, there does appear to be an influx of new members who seemingly are willing to pay whatever people ask for chips, so maybe I'm just off base.

Personally, I'd peg values at:
fracs: $2.75-3/chip
$1s: $3/chip
$5s: $5/chip or more
$20s: $7.50+/chip
$100s: $6-6.50/chip.

Those prices align with what I paid for my set less than a year ago. As noted above though, the chipping market has changed pretty drastically in the last 12 months.
IIRC these prices are pretty accurate, though I thought the 100’s were more in the $4.75 ballpark?

That seems low to me for 43mm IHCs, but I also didn't check recent sales.

About $5/chip is where they've been at for a while. I bought mine about a year ago. Pretty steady prices after that as well and sometimes under $5/chip, as I've been considering picking up another rack after that and following it somewhat close.

Agree they are good value for 43mm chips though

All I know is somebody sold a rack of AS fracs a few months ago for $345 I think. IIRC, the listing actually started at $375.

The price has gone mental since that time for fracs. Very depressing.

updated OP
Only need 1 more rack of fracs!

(I would also buy another rack of 5's if I'm being honest with myself)
And this chair, and that's all I need....

chair.jpg

Bump. Help me finish my set! Just one more rack of fracs! (and a rack of $5's if you happen to have any lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom