Cancelled Aurora Star $20 (120 Chips Available) (Cool Trades Accepted) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol what are you looking to buy?
I know I be eyeballing them AS $20s, but I'm for real taking step 1 and day 1, of an official chip buying ban. It's tough. I been griding my teeth over them for a while. Believe me, I've got real re-label visions for them..

I have to make a stand against this ridiculous hobby and learn to resist, and your AS $20s is the start for me.

Dam these chips! I want them all!

Bump. 1 full rack still pending, but a loose barrel available! Also, lets get some love for those RVCLs! They're nicer than the AS $20s

Bump. Willing to accept a reasonable offer if the whole lot is taken and ears open on trades!

ears open on trades!

Finally, something I can be a part of. Trades!

Except, you are on Cloud 9 man, with all those SBs among others you got!

Tough for me to offer up any trade bait to you, but still, what are you after? Got some target chips you could throw out there? You have exquisite tastes and I'm a bit hesitant to even ask.

Anything! I love minty THC chips, Jacks etc. You got some goods. Let me know you have in mind I'm not that picky! Effectively, whatever you trade me will likely end up for sale so as long as the trade values are on par I don't really care what it is!

An amazing chip! I had the pleasure of having 14 of them in front of me during one of my games and being able to shuffle them in game was INCREDIBLE! Thank you for the kind words! :)

These are still one of my absolute favorite IHC chips. I love mine

really speaks to how many great sets have been out there recently that these are still available.

These are still one of my absolute favorite IHC chips. I love mine

really speaks to how many great sets have been out there recently that these are still available.
I know man. These used to get snapped up when I was a new member. They'll move eventually! People are always starting up new projects all the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom