Found Aurora Star $20’s Cash/Trade? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
A three team sign and trade was submitted to the League office, approved and signed :D

I’m now looking for 10, but up to a full barrel to secure a deal :cool for the beautiful 43mm AS $20’s
1595502060608.jpeg

Thank you for looking and for all your help :cool
AE957451-1375-4102-BA75-023F13D68C48.gif

I LOVE wanted ads with sweet pr0n!

Aurora Star really has caught fire, or perhaps they have always been fire and it's a timing thing. Just seems there is so much sale and buying of these happening last month or so.

Good luck with the search Jamie! These will pop up for ya.

My wife makes fun of me now, saying "they are just stupid poker chips"
Get used to this. If you've got a wife who don't care for poker or the chips, prepare for this onslaught of insults and rolling eyes. I live with this type of domestic battery everyday. You just gotta be shameless! Works great! I just agree that I'm stupid and senseless, but get the chips anyways!

Don't hate the chipper, hate the price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I still can't get over how expensive some of these poker chips are... It blows my mind... My wife makes fun of me now, saying "they are just stupid poker chips" :jawdrop: don't talk about my babies like that. They aren't stupid, they are my precious.
View attachment 496614

I hear you. My wife at least understands (or at least pretends to), but the guys I play with, outside of 1 or 2, have no clue what my sets are worth. They have however begun to realize the difference between the plastic chips they were using and my sets, however I've been pretty reluctant to tell them what they're actually worth. Last week someone asked how much the BTP cash chips we were using cost me, "like $5- or $600, probably?" I just said, "It doesn't really matter. All I can tell you is, don't ever visit pokerchipforum.com if you value your money..." :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I hear you. My wife at least understands (or at least pretends to), but the guys I play with, outside of 1 or 2, have no clue what my sets are worth. They have however begun to realize the difference between the plastic chips they were using and my sets, however I've been pretty reluctant to tell them what they're actually worth. Last week someone asked how much the BTP cash chips we were using cost me, "like $5- or $600, probably?" I just said, "It doesn't really matter. All I can tell you is, don't ever visit pokerchipforum.com if you value your money..." :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yea I can only imagine what my crew would say if they knew how much the chips costs. They also appreciate that they are nicer chips, but I don't they really grasp the level above standard slugged chips. It's a whole new level of scrub when your chips are worth more than face value :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Don't hate the chipper, hate the price :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I still can't get over how expensive some of these poker chips are... It blows my mind... My wife makes fun of me now, saying "they are just stupid poker chips" :jawdrop: don't talk about my babies like that. They aren't stupid, they are my precious.
View attachment 496614
I got that alot too, but now that I'm Milling, she thinks it's fantastic and all of you are the idiots, not me.

Her :wait. They want a hole in that?...
Me : it's a cup. To put an inlay....
Her : an inlay? You mean a sticker?
Me : it's an inlay...
Her : that's stupid. And you get paid to do this?
Me :...... You know real housewives is stupid....

... Then I fell down the stairs.....

Little does she know, we're all idiots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom