Cancelled Aurora Star $2.50 & JACK $1.00 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

St_Habs

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for 2 mint barrels of aurora star $2.50 chips and 1 barrel of JACK Detroit $1.00.

all I ask is that the seller please please package these good, I’ve had 2 orders come in with one order chips are damaged, and the other I’m missing chips because the package opened during transport.

I’m looking for 2 mint barrels of aurora star $2.50 chips and 1 barrel of JACK Detroit $1.00.

all I ask is that the seller please please package these good, I’ve had 2 orders come in with one order chips are damaged, and the other I’m missing chips because the package opened during transport.
Before you purchase from someone here, I would recommend that you check their feedback. I have never had an issue with shipping from sellers through this site *knocks on wood*. However, there are certainly those that are top-notch packagers and take the time to protect the chips as best as they can during shipping.

Also, if you have had an issue with shipping, let them know or they will do the same for someone else in the future.

Learning that now, I’m not the best social media guy, to be honest I hate it lol too old for it ...... but yea my fault on that learn the hard way

Please let us know who shipped those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom