Cancelled Aurora Star - 1000 Chip Set for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkitt80

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ladies & Gents - I am offering up for sale my 1000 chip set of AS chips for a lucky buyer looking for their grail set. Set consists of the following:

200x Fracs
300x $1s
300x $5s
100x $20s
100x $100s
2x Star Cruise Dealer buttons
4x Star Cruise Decks of cards (2 opened, 2 unopened)
100x $25s (not pictured)

Condition of the chips are near mint/mint. A portion of this set (mainly fracs through $5s) were used in two games since I have owned them, and I believe they were uncirculated before. These chips are minty to my eyes (and I have inspected them all), but some have seen the felt. Plenty of pictures are attached below for you to assess yourselves.

Split pricing for the chips is below, and do not include shipping. Racks will NOT be broken up at this point in time. Dibs will be honored only if posted in this thread, but feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

Buyer assumes all risk. Paypal F&F. Shipping CONUS is preferred, but will ship international for the right buyer, so long as shipping is paid for and terms are agreed to. If the buyer wants the $25s, please indicate as such below in your dibs.

I am also offering to drive a reasonable distance to meet the future buyer who buys the entire set to do the exchange in person to save on shipping / hassle of shipping the case if that makes sense.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

249497249496249495249494249493249492249491249490249489249503249501249500249502249499249498

Info on the case: The case is a Plano 108362 that I purchased from https://mycasebuilder.com/ - not sure the case is available any more through them, but plenty of others are. Happy to provide measurements for barrel sizes and what not - feel free to ask by PM.

Attachments

• 1551137321430.png
    1551137321430.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
As always these are amazing to see especially with the cards, dealer buttons, and of course the case. You might as well throw the link up for the custom foam before you get more people pm'ing or asking in the thread :LOL: :laugh:

Not that I expect this to get split at all but on the off chance it does I'd be in for one or both of the DBs. GLWS!

As always these are amazing to see especially with the cards, dealer buttons, and of course the case. You might as well throw the link up for the custom foam before you get more people pm'ing or asking in the thread :LOL: :laugh:

Not that I expect this to get split at all but on the off chance it does I'd be in for one or both of the DBs. GLWS!

Thanks, updated the OP with some info on the case.

Ladies & Gents - I am offering up for sale my 1000 chip set of AS chips for a lucky buyer looking for their grail set. Set consists of the following:

200x Fracs
300x $1s
300x $5s
100x $20s
100x $100s
2x Star Cruise Dealer buttons
4x Star Cruise Decks of cards (2 opened, 2 unopened)
OPTIONAL: 100x $25s (not pictured) - either in addition to the above or as an alternative to the $20s

Condition of the chips are near mint/mint. A portion of this set (mainly fracs through $5s) were used in two games since I have owned them, and I believe they were uncirculated before. These chips are minty to my eyes (and I have inspected them all), but some have seen the felt. Plenty of pictures are attached below for you to assess yourselves.

My custom made case for this set is available for purchase as well. $4525 plus shipping takes everything (not including the optional $25s), buyer assumes all risk. Paypal F&F. Shipping CONUS is preferred, but will ship international for the right buyer, so long as shipping is paid for and terms are agreed to. If the buyer wants the $25s, please indicate as such below in your dibs (whether in addition to the core set or as an alternative to the $20s). Price will be reduced if buyer opts for $25s instead of $20s - I have not figured out difference in price yet, but will update the OP when I do.

This set is currently pending, but as my buyer has gone MIA and I haven't heard from him for quite some time, I am putting this set back on the market (first time publicly) to see if anyone else is interested. My buyer has until 5pm EDT Wednesday, February 20 to make good on his end of his deal, at which point first person to post dibs here will get the set. I am also offering to drive a reasonable distance to meet the future buyer of these chips to do the exchange in person to save on shipping / hassle of shipping the case if that makes sense.

Finally, a split will not be entertained at this time, but feel free to post dibs regardless for future consideration. Questions are welcome, so ask away. Pics are attached. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

View attachment 249497View attachment 249496View attachment 249495View attachment 249494View attachment 249493View attachment 249492View attachment 249491View attachment 249490View attachment 249489View attachment 249503View attachment 249501View attachment 249500View attachment 249502View attachment 249499View attachment 249498

Info on the case: The case is a Plano 108362 that I purchased from https://mycasebuilder.com/ - not sure the case is available any more through them, but plenty of others are. Happy to provide measurements for barrel sizes and what not - feel free to ask by PM.
I love when people use my case design. Feels like I helped the community!

All- I wasn’t clear in my OP, but if you are not interested in the case, but are in everything else, I am happy to keep the case and just reduce the price by what I paid for it ($160ish)

Off chance these do get split, I'd be in for 200 1's. Really hope they stay together. Awesome set!
If split I would be interested in a barrel of $20's.
dibs on quarters (price dependent) if split.
Can I have a rack of $5 if split?

Dibs noted - note that in the event that a split happens, I will likely NOT be splitting individual racks. My buyer who I had a deal with but is MIA has until 5PM Eastern today to honor his end of the deal, at which point these are officially available for purchase to everyone.

Finally, I am HIGHLY motivated to sell this to one buyer, so feel free to send me offers via PM.

Last edited:
All - I received notice overnight that my buyer is indeed withdrawing from our agreed upon deal, so these chips are in fact open for sale with no limitations. I am flexible to sell just the chips if a buyer doesn't want the case and/or buttons/cards, so don't let that hold you back from reaching out - however, with that said, having matching cards/buttons is awesome!

I will keep these chips together and not entertain a split for a week or so, at which point I will start selling by the rack. Dibs will be honored if posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom