GB Completed August 2022 Cards Mold Group Buy (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isle of Capri, 39mm, 700 chips with 2 Dealer Buttons

$.25 225
$.50 _______
$1 225
$5 150
$25 75
$100 25
$500 _______
$1000 _______
$5000 _______
$25K _______
Bounty _______
White dealer 1
Blue dealer 1

Last edited:
Flamingo

25c x _____
$1 x 100
$5 x 200 (43 MM)
$25 x 50 (43 MM)
$100 x 25 (43 MM)
$500 x _____
$1000 x _____
$5000 x_____
$10,000 x _____
$25,000 x_____
Bounty x _____ (43mm

375 Flamingo chips Total
Big Top Poker

$.25- 100
$1- 200
$2- _______
$2.50- 100
$5- 200 (43 MM)
$20- _______
$25- 50 (43 MM)
$100- 25 (43 MM)
$500- 25 (43 MM)
NCV- _______

700 Big Top Poker

Thanks again for running these.

Last edited:
Oh Lawd! Last thing I need is another chip set... But those BTP AND the Binions are calling my name. Must resist if I can...

So while I'm thinking (maybe it will fill up if I procrastinate) I was wondering if you have the Binions in hand? If so, would it be possible to get a close up shot of the finished chips? Something like what is in the red circle in the pic below? I'd like to see how well the artwork turned out, and zooming in on this pic it's too blurry. Thanks!!!

InkedBinions 1.jpg

I believe @Himewad has access to the original Big Top dealer button artwork that Toby did as there was a group buy of them not terribly long ago.

Perhaps someone willing to organize a small group buy could get permission from he and Toby? I would be interested in one more.
got it ... as well as @Machine from above
James, with all the new interest, what are the chances of adding BTP buttons to your next GB?

Also, has there ever been a Binion's Horseshoe DB?

?

I've got a Palms set in the order you just mentioned had shipped. With that I should be good.

Are you trying to feed my addiction by suggesting I order EVEN MOARE CHIPZ??!!
I just didn't want you to miss something you may NEED!

OK, just to get on the list, I'm going to order enough for sample sets of BTP and Binion's. I may still bump up one or both to a full set.

Everyone, please don't fill up my inbox with requests for sample sets. I'll handle that later in a separate thread.

Big Top Poker - x25 of every chip

$.25- _______
$1- _______
$2- _______
$2.50- _______
$5- _______
$20- _______
$25- _______
$100- _______
$500- _______
NCV- _______

Horseshoe Club - x25 of every chip

25c x _____
50c x _____
$1 x _____
$5 x _____
$25 x _____
$100 x _____
$500 x _____
$1000 x_____
$5000 x _____
$25,000 x_____

Looks like there are ten chips in each set, so that's 500 total chips.

Thanks!

EDIT: If you think you might want a sample set, click the "LOVE" emoji on this post. That will let me track the amount of interest until I get a thread up later. DO NOT PM ME or DERAIL this thread with posts requesting to be included. If you do, you will be BARRED from being included.

Adding on to Flamingos(ALL 39mm):

25c x 50
$1 x 50
$5 x 100

200 New flamingos.

BIG TOP POKER (ALL 39mm)
25c x 200
$1 x 200
$5 x 400
$20 x 100
$25 x 50
$100x 25
$500x 25

1000 New BTP chips

Thanks for running this again! Was hoping i could add on flamingos one day, didnt expect would be so quick!

Anyone actually play with any of the 43mm CM chips? I'm on the fence as to whether to stick with 39mm or go large. In general, I'm a fan of 43mm, but having never handled the mold, I'm wondering if it feels different. Does it even look different (maybe more color issues on the recessed cards?)

Anyone actually play with any of the 43mm CM chips? I'm on the fence as to whether to stick with 39mm or go large. In general, I'm a fan of 43mm, but having never handled the mold, I'm wondering if it feels different. Does it even look different (maybe more color issues on the recessed cards?)
I was wondering the same thing.

Mud

I bought a set of Arias 43mm chips off of @louBdub. I haven’t put them into a game yet but I like them a lot. I have a set of 39mm Starlite card mold chips and the quality seems to be the same between them. Maybe a few more spinners would be the only thing I could say.

I have a set of 43mm and love them. I didn’t have any spinners in mine and I thought the art was great. They have a great feel to them

I have a set of 43mm and love them. I didn’t have any spinners in mine and I thought the art was great. They have a great feel to them
How would you prefer that we make modifications to our orders? Should we reply to this with a brand new post with updates? I have a feeling that I'll be updating mine to 43 mm tonight.

How would you prefer that we make modifications to our orders? Should we reply to this with a brand new post with updates? I have a feeling that I'll be updating mine to 43 mm tonight.
I assumed (hopefully correctly) that we could just edit our post until it was all confirmed via PM.

Let me know if that is incorrect, because I have edited my breakdown a couple of times now. My total has not changed (yet), but the breakdown has.

I should have added I like them enough that I’m buying all my higher denominations in the 43 MM. Cash and tournament.

The original BTP CM were done in 43mm, the material felt and look the same as my 39mm CM but I do encounter much more spinners with 43mm than my 39mm CM

But Bigger is better for me, how often you get to play with 43mm chips

1D6F05A6-C53B-40EF-9A74-886006F359D1.jpeg

Last edited:

I assumed (hopefully correctly) that we could just edit our post until it was all confirmed via PM.

Let me know if that is incorrect, because I have edited my breakdown a couple of times now. My total has not changed (yet), but the breakdown has.
Please just edit your original post. Once we get done I will use that. Will be much easier just having one order per person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom