Auction Thread for 100 Sundance $5s - used ENDS 1/31/2020 at 5pm PST (2 Viewers)

This is too confusing. I suggest a new thread for each auction.
At a bare minimum, I'd change the thread title to indicate what is currently on auction, and the end date. Also, delete the photos of the prior items. I couldn't tell if it was Sundance, or the brown chips.

Or completely ignore me. That's OK too. :) But I found this confusing, and I've only had one IPA :)

At a bare minimum, I'd change the thread title to indicate what is currently on auction, and the end date. Also, delete the photos of the prior items. I couldn't tell if it was Sundance, or the brown chips.

:x Shhhh. By default I might win my first auction this way. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
serious though in all fairness, I agree. New thread new picts new details.

Or completely ignore me. That's OK too. :) But I found this confusing, and I've only had one IPA :)

i would never ignore you! I made some of the changes you suggested and will try and start a new thread for the next one tomorrow night after this one closes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom