SOLD AUCTION - Peanut House Saloon - Paulson TH&C set [LOW starting bid] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimmerryan

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Gotta see these move on... and figure this is going to be the best [although possibly hardest] way to do it. Need the cash! Gonna try this auction thing out and hopefully someone will end up with an awesome set of chips for a decent price.

Peanut House Saloon
Carson City, Nevada

- This is the larger of only 2 sets of these chips out there. Don't see things like this up for sale very often!
- These chips are all in excellent condition for their age with hot stamps still in tact and able to stand on edge.
- Chips are all NCV chips with denominations and are perfect for small stakes, cash games, and tourney play.
- The colors of these chips are not seen often, if ever in solids.
- Chips are Paulson TH&C mold!

Here is the breakdown along with Paulson color names listed:

1 - 59 [Fuschia]
5 - 256 [Gold]
10 - 111 [Blaze Orange]
25 - 108 [Mustard]
50 - 19 [Arc Yellow]
100 - 4 [Petunia]
500 - 6 [Chocolate]

Total of 563 chips

*** case in pictures is NOT included - But i will throw in a 2 deck setup of NEW plastic cards of my choice :)

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $750
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $10
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Midnight, CST, 2/18/2018] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Buyer to pay for actual shipping in addition to final bid price
10. Payment Terms: PPF&F

Photo Jan 16, 10 57 28 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 16, 10 57 46 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 16, 10 57 53 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 16, 10 58 06 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 16, 11 00 58 PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom